𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐈 | ♔︎

Start from the beginning

It's the 17 of December and I'm damn near in anticipation for my birthday to come. The twenty.

Gem's birthday is on Christmas day. Can you believe that? Maybe that's why we can't agree at times.

Maybe, that's where... we're both capricorns and always at each other's throat.

I connect my phone to my headphone, checked the time and since it's the holidays, everyone's asleep.

Just to get the mood going, I played a song by The Weekend. Party Monster - Weekend.

The kitchen has golden exteriors and silvery equipments to the clash of luxury and modernity.

Floor to ceiling glass windows, shows outside through thin - but thick curtains, the snowing falling.

I planned this morning to bake cookies, three cakes, two for moms and one for the punk I have for a sister.

My appetite didn't have the mood for anything sweet, but I have a gut feeling Gem will stuff cake down my throat.

Either way, I got three glass bowls, threw flour into all bowls, cake mixture, sugar, eggs, baking powder, pinch of cinnamon to it and water.

Gem likes her cake being vanilla, while both mom are a chocolate kind of personas.

So... yes, each has different mixtures and I stirred them until they were battered free and thick, just I love it's texture.

Getting three flat cake bakers and one at a time, I filled each tray with it's mixture and opened the oven.

Now this oven is a modern oven with five layers in it, that can bake at least ten things in it.

So enough space to bake all three at the same time.

Closing it and putting the minutes they will be all baked, I begun making four mugs of chocolate creamy tea.

Muffins!

I nearly gasped, when I forgot my own selves that muffins are my lifeline favourites.

Getting a stool, I stood on it and went in the highest cupboard, that Ma didn't have problem getting to and grabbed my muffin makers.

I felt for some strawberry muffins and some been chocolate also.

So i made them, put them in the muffins tray and set it down and waited for the cakes to be finished.

I feeling the Christmas spirit, while I was smiling like I'm high on crack or something of the sort.

Turning on the stove, I put two pots over two fires and throw good amount of oil in them.

I started making omelets, while I kneaded the flour and left it to set, as I recalled to turn the fire down.

Getting a next tray, I made the festivals dumplings on them in rows and test the oil if it's hot and slowly put them into it.

Letting them fry on low heat, I cut up my green, red and yellow bell peppers, onions, garlic and peppers.

Whisking the eggs in little neat bowls, I each put the cut up seasons in the bowls and then sprinkling seasons on the eggs and then whisk again.

Ping!

I grinned, and put on heated pads like gloves that helps with me taking out cakes after cakes.

The aroma alone is killing my nostrils, while I walked over to the wide island and placed them softly on it.

I slid my muffins in the oven to bake and set the time and attended to the fried dumplings out the oil.

My headphone was around my neck, while I shuffled my music playlist up and enjoyed any song that came after.