𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 |𝐈𝐈| ♔︎

Beginne am Anfang

"Honey, I felt the same way when I was engaged to my fiancee and it was on my birthday. All you gotta do is just believe in self' and the rest will flow. Okay?"

I smiled gratefully at her while I nodded and looked down at my watch and it's 1:23 PM already.

"Thanks, babe. But...you know if that famous modeler will be here at all?" I ask her.

She shrugged. "You mean, Gigi Hadid?"

I nodded, "Yeah, yeah, she Hadid. Bailey says she'll be running late and it's pass 2 hours already."

Arya turned off the dryer and sat down in a next black cotton makeup chair.

"Bailey comes like that woman's bodyguard or something, 'cuz she be knowing every details."

I laughed softly, while I lean back—a gay guy by the name of Kim Kim, do my hair.

"What's up, baby?!" He boosted me, more like asked me in his usual way.

I giggled and looked up at him. "Nothing, wifey. Same old, same old."

He gave me a 'really bitch?' face and I could only snorted and rolled my eyes.

"Girl, you're gonna go mad if you don't get fuck. How long as you been a virgin? A hundred years?"

Arya laughed loudly as she threw a spray bottle at him and he catched it with his hand.

"Leave the poor girl alone, slut. Although your anal virginity was taken, doesn't mean you should pick on Rosa." Arya says to him.

Kim Kim kissed his teeth and used a sheen spray and spray it on Arya. "Shut it, bitch. How's wifey?"

I was blushing like crazy when Kim just broadcast out to everyone that I'm a damn virgin.

Girls passed by and a few gave me stares and other gave me 'fuck me ' me eyes and I just looked down.

The entire time, he be doing my hair I stay quiet until he finished and I stood up and stretched out.

"oOoOO, girlllll. With that body and you going in magazines, p-please! Send me the details-"

"OKAYYY! Rosy, baby...you look beautiful, go on to Bailey Hernandez. You know her and her inpatient self. Avoid this dick sucker."

I couldn't help the laugh that bellowed from my lungs as I lean on the table and laugh.

While I was walking away, they both kept going at one another's necks and I didn't want blood to splash on me.

Those two have long nails on and might be one of these days they might claw at each other's skins.

I slipped into my red dressed pants, a bralette that has two diamond coverings to cover up my nipples.

A girl helped me got dressed,and I slipped into the red heels from Givency.

Walking into the scene, the background was a blood red silk wallpaper and the floors also is red.

Pepper Lights was all around and gave the room a Christmas vibes and made me felt more relax.

Bailey saw me walking up to her, she put the strap of her camera around her neck and smile at me.