"The door's locked! I can't be locked in!" She panicked.

"You're not locked in. You're not locked in. I am." Spencer gently held onto his mother's arms, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"You? No. No, not you." She shook her head.

"It's a misunderstanding and it's going to be okay." Spencer smiled.

"What is this place?" She looked around.

"We're in the Milburn Federal Correctional Facility." Spencer admitted.

"A prison?" She gasped.

"Yeah." Spencer nodded.

"It's where I'm incarcerated pending my murder trial." Spencer leaned back against his chair, watching as she covered her mouth in shock.

"Because of Mexico? This is all my fault. You were down there because of me. Because I threw away that medicine you were trying to get me to take." She almost cried.

"Mom, I did what I did because I wanted to." Spencer explained, shaking his head.

"You would have run out of medicine eventually, and Scratch would have been waiting. The same thing would have happened, it just would have taken longer." Spencer chuckled.

"I'm so sorry." She cried.

"Mom, it's not your fault." Spencer shook his head.

"I can't believe I'm losing you to this." She pointed to her head.

"Not like this. The Alzheimers...I was starting to make peace with that, but this, ohh, how can I leave you here?" She shook her head, wiping away her tears.

"You are not losing me, and you are not leaving me here, because I'm gonna get out. The BAU will clear my name." Spencer insisted.

"There isn't time. Pretty soon I won't even remember you're my son anymore. I won't remember loving you." She sobbed.

"Love isn't a memory. It's so much more than that. Remember when I was little and you first started having schizophrenic episodes?" Spencer asked.

"Oh, I used to scare you." She nodded.

"And you used to tell me that sometimes you got confused, but you never...you never stopped loving me. Because that type of love is bigger than a disease of the brain. You used to say, love is a..." Before Spencer could finish, she spoke up.

"...love is a world of its own that lives in the heart, not in the head." She smiled.

"I remember." He nodded.

"You were so little, I didn't think you would." She exhaled.

"Even if you forget, I never will. I'm so sorry. For everything." Spencer exhaled, wishing so badly that he could hug her.

"Time's up. The nurse is on her way down." The guard spoke, opening the door.

"JJ's gonna keep coming to visit you, okay? Cassidy is going to visit you as well." Spencer spoke up.

"I know. And I will write to you." She nodded.

"Ready, Diana?" The nurse walked into the room, a smile on her face.

"It's time." She spoke.

"Don't rush me." Diana shook her head.

"It's time to go." She smiled. Spencer looked at the nurse, something about her seeming familiar.

"We have to go and meet Cassidy to pick our your dress for the wedding in a few weeks. Remember?" The woman spoke up.

"It's time to go." She smiled once again.