"Well, then Rosa Medina might not be her real name." Derek noted.

"You think she might have an alias?" JJ asked.

"Look, I've seen it plenty of times. If she's afraid of consequences, maybe she used an anagram." Derek exhaled.

"How many holistic doctors with connections between Texas and Mexico?" JJ looked at Penelope.

"Uh, Sophia Flores. Ana Sorel. Nadie Ramos. Juliet Hernandez." Penelope read a list of names, one of them sparking Derek and JJ's interest.

"What's the story with Nadie Ramos?" JJ asked.

"Uh...uh, let's see. She specializes in experimental drugs that reverse brain degeneration." Penelope explained, typing away at her laptop.

"Have you got a photo?" Derek asked.

"Yep. Sending it to you guys right now." Penelope smiled.

"Oh, is Cassidy on her way?" Derek asked.

"Yep. We couldn't stop her. She was insistent on going." Penelope exhaled before Derek said goodbye to the women, ending the call.

"Two things. 1. Cassidy's on her way here now." Derek announced.

"Cassidy." Spencer breathed, his eyes widened. Rossi, Emily and Derek looked at him, shocked. He clearly recognised her name, but they weren't sure if he actually remembered who she was.

"What was the second thing?" Rossi asked.

"Oh yeah. Penelope sent this." Derek showed Rossi and Emily the picture that Penelope had sent.

"Kid, is this the doctor you met?" Derek held his phone up to Spencer so he could see the image.

"Yeah." Spencer nodded, happy to finally put the name to a face.

"Her alias is Rosa Medina. Her real name is Nadie Ramos. Garcia tracked her to a motel just outside of town. Does that sound familiar?" Derek spoke to Spencer, who rubbed his eyes.

"No." Spencer shook his head.

"We'll need to take Castenada and his officers with us. You want one of us to stay here?" Emily asked, turning to Spencer.

"No, I'm...I'm okay." He shook his head.

"Cassidy's on her way now. She should be here in an hour or two. We can have an officer make sure that she sees Spencer." Rossi explained.

Sure enough, just over an hour and a half later, Cassidy pulled up to the police station, being greeted by one of the Mexico police officers.

"Agent Cassidy Marlow. Here to see Dr. Spencer Reid." She spoke, the officer nodding, pointing to the dishevelled man who sat on the bench in the middle of the cell, one of his hands bandaged.

Cassidy slowly walked over to the cell, her right index finger and thumb fidgeting with her engagement ring as she looked at her fiancé.

"Oh, Spencer. What did you do?" She spoke, shaking her head. She watched as he looked up at her.

"C- Cassidy?" He breathed. It was clear that he knew her name and was vaguely familiar with her, but didn't really have any idea who she was.

———
(At The Motel)

"Manager says he hasn't seen her all day." Inspector Casteneda informed the team as they walked toward the motel room that Nadie Ramos stayed in.

"If she's left town, this won't be good for Reid." Emily exhaled.

Entering the motel room, the team and the police searched the whole room, Derek noticing the blood on the bed. Taking a few steps forward, he noticed a few spots of dried up blood, leading him to flash his light next to the bed, revealing Nadie's body, surrounded by dried up blood.