Central Perk Reality🔞🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

"God this bathrooms small." she looked around in the tiny space.

"Just means I get to be closer to you," he smirked, gently pushing her up against the door. He admired her face briefly before quickly ducking down to his knees and beginning to unbutton her blouse.

She chuckled deeply as Chandlers hands worked her shirt skillfully, "You haven't even properly kissed me yet." she pointed out.

He laughed cockily, "I could kiss you until you were panting for air, but last time I checked you get especially frustrated when I go too slow. I'd be content with this if I were you."

"Shut up," She sighed happily and leaned up against the door, bringing her hands to his hair. With every button undone, the closer she got to being exposed to him.

Once the last button was popped, he gently brought her top down her arms, discarding it behind him. He stood up completely, pressing a firm kiss to her lips. she brought her arms around the back of his neck, using her forearms to pull him closer to her.

She sighed when she felt his hands weave behind her back, unclipping her bra was ease. she hiked one leg above his hip, using the back of her knee to push him closer to her.

He pressed a final, firm kiss to her lips and took her bra off completely, freeing her breasts. he cupped both of them, weighing them in his hands.

"That feels so good," she hummed out, kind of stating the obvious.

"I'm glad." he replied as his mouth began to work her neck, quickly continuing downward. he took her waist in his hands, pulling her away from the door and spinning them around. he gracefully lifted her into the sink counter, smiling at her semi-shocked expression. She was lighter than a feather, and whenever he lifted her with no struggle she always was caught off guard.

His lips resumed at her neck, coming to stand between her legs. She quickly brought her legs to wrap around his waist, squeezing his waist and pulling his body as close to her as possible.

His hands held the small of her back as he kissed, licked, and sucked her skin from the bottom of her throat all the way down, purposely passing her breaths without giving them attention, until he finally reached her navel.

Her back arched sharply, her head tilting back against the mirror as he used his tongue to tease around the edge of her belly button, circling the rim. Her hands frantically searched for something to grip on to until they settled on his hair, tugging it at the roots as quick moans fell from her mouth.

And there it was, that delicious pain he felt whenever he was doing a good job and she pulled on his hair like that.

Her stomach muscles contracted at his touch, her body squirming as it attempted to curve away from him, but Chandler pressed his hands harder into the small of her back, pushing her navel up against his lips.

"Chandlerrrr," she wailed, her body trying to twist in the cramped space, writhing in reckless fervour as he darted his tongue in and out of her belly button at a rapid pace, not letting up. "Please," she squeaked out, unable to form a complete thought.

Early on in their relationship, Chandler had learnt that her belly button was highly sensitive and was a major erogenous zone for her. But it was also very ticklish, so playing with it always earned him strong reactions that could always boost his ego with ease. It was as if her body didn't know whether to like it or try to escape from it. Chandler, of course, loved it and used it to his advantage often as it always left her very wet afterwards.

"Hmmm," he hummed, giving her a slow kiss as his hands snaked down between them. he tugged the zipper of her pants down, helping her lift her hips to fully bring them down to her ankles. She sat almost completely naked in-front of him, whereas he was completely dressed.