36: So much more

Before this starts I want to say, I know this story is absolutely everywhere and probably went too fast for everyone I'm so sorry i rushed that much and hopefully my stories i have in mind will be better than My Kind of Grey but this book holds my heart rn and I thank you all for the overwhelming support <3

Also I couldn't find if i put Lionel's last name into this book so if i did pls comment and i'll change it but for now it's going to be Moretti.

Tw: Selfharm.

pls fav
& comment cuz it looks boring with none!

-

Averys pov:

Sadly everything comes to an end eventually.

My break from school comes to an end tomorrow when I go back.

I'm honestly scared to go back, it's like I can already feel their eyes laced onto me. Izzy and Maddy told me about everyone asking if Greyson and I were okay, but they mainly just care about Greyson. The girls anyway.

"You ready for school tomorrow Ave?" My dads home from work for the first time, the only time we've been together was after the entire incident when I was hospitalized.

"Mhm." I respond playing with the food on my plate not wanting to eat, knowing i'll just gag it up later.

I honestly wish stuff would happen so I could stay distracted from how I feel.

Being distracted and in danger honestly was my distraction from well, you know.

"Honey, i'm gonna have to go back into-"

"Yea,yea work I know i'll see you some other day. Love you have fun." I stand up grabbing my plate quickly walking into the kitchen and dumping the food in the trash.

I hear my dad say an I love you too and an i'm sorry but it's not worth it to say it's fine, because it's not fine.

He comes back, and then leaves again. He barely even visited me when I was in the hospital. All my friends helped me after and he didn't.

'Honey the business really needs me.' or 'i'm sorry sweetie I have to go in really quick i'll be back' and then he won't come back for another week.

"Sick of this shit." I sit down at my desk hitting off the garbage into the trash beside it.

After my mother died, I knew i'd loose who I truly am. I knew my father was a workaholic and never shared what he did during the days and nights of being gone.

My mom and grandparents always have told me 'He'll never tell anyone and maybe it's for the better' but in my eyes it's not.

He used to be around us when him and my mom were together. But then she got sick and it was like something inside of him just switched.

They got a divorce a year before her death.

My dads never been rude or violent to me and I don't think I can say the same towards my mom. I remember coming into their room seeing my father gripping her tightly and whisper-shouting at her.