25: Odd

Enjoy lovers <3

Tw: Mature content

-

Odd: Different from what is usual or expected; strange.

Averys pov:

This past week has been so strange, from the day Greyson told me he liked me, or kind of told me that I guess? We've hung out everyday. It's Friday thank goodness, finals week has been exhausting.

"Hi im Allison!" She sits down next to me in my math class which im dreading right now. She's a really pretty strawberry blonde, with freckles scattering her face. She's kind of dressed like a little old lady but she pulls it off.

"Hi, im Avery." I smile a little as the teacher walks in starting the lesson.

"We should be friends! Im new here and don't know anyone and everyone else has been so mean to me! Like I sat next to this one guy and tried talking and he told me to shut the f word up and went and sat by someone else, like that is so mea-" I cut her off with a laugh.

"We can be friends Alli." This causes her to show her shiny white teeth and pull out her phone throwing it at me and I put my number in labelling it "Avery 🍑".

"I'm so hype to be friends! At my last school I had no one, they said I talked to much. And then these group of guys tried to," She pauses and this catches my attention, "They um jumped me and then I moved here! And now I met you so yay!!" She's so energetic oh my.

"Well, we can go to lunch together after this period." I catch her gaze looking else where so I turn and see Greyson walking up to us with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh my that's the really mean guy from earlier! Who told me to shut the bad word up." She glares but then smiles and looks away, "Did I scare him off?!" She turns back and sees him sitting next to me.

"Greyson, this is Allison, Allison, Greyson." I smile and hit his arm when he glares at her.

"Hi! You were rude earlier, please don't start a fight, I hate fights. One time at my old school this girl hit me because I said she had a weird shaped face, I didn't even mean it badly!! I ended up pulling out my boxing skills and beating her up but I cried after because I hate violence." She sighs sitting back into her seat and I sneak a look at Greyson who's just staring blankly at me and then her, I stifle my laugh.

"Here! Take this flower." Where the hell did she get a flower? I smile grabbing it and the lesson continues.

We're now walking to lunch as Greyson and I listen to Alli's story about how her brother flushed her hamster. Greyson is pretending to be Mr. "I'm mean and hate you" big guy but I see him holding back the laughs as she saunters off into twelve other different stories.

"This is Allison she's gonna be sitting with us, Alli this is Maddy, Garrett, Izzy, Eli, James, Luke, Peyton, and Lucas." She takes a seat waving smiling big.

"Hi! Nice to meet you all! Oh my, Luke you're hot! Oops sorry. That was rude of me! You're all hot!" This gets a laugh out of all of us, I see Luke blushing a little as he looks over at Lucas and he's kind of glaring. Maybe he just had a bad day so far.

"Avery, Garrett told me something really funny about that Chase guy you used to be seeing." I feel Greysons hand land on my thigh as he squeezes it lightly.

"Basically Chase and I used to be friends and I went over to his house and he wasn't there so I waited in his room and in his bathroom I saw a pink dildo and lube." This makes my mouth drop wide open as I look at Greyson who starts laughing and he drops his head into my shoulder as we both laugh.