34: Lubricate and chill

Mature content ahead

Enjoy, & pls fav !

-

Averys pov:

It's Friday the night before Greyson and Is date tomorrow. The girls and I decided to go have a small night out together but I decided to be the DD so I wouldn't be hungover tomorrow.

Alls I know about our date tomorrow is that he told me to dress casual, so i'm gonna wear a dress because no way will I pull up in jeans and a shirt and him surprise me with some fancy dinner.

Rather be over than under dressed.

"So Iz, how is Eli?" I poke her side and see her smile looking over to me.

"He's good I think, I don't really know. He's been distant ever since well you know what happened." Her voice sounds hurt but I know if I push her to talk anymore about what actually happened she'll cry.

Izzy is really emotional and sensitive, not the annoying cries over a bug being killed kind. Just sensitive. She's been through a lot.

She told me Eli and her stopped being super close cause apparently she insulted him and he befriended her, but that definitely didn't happen.

But I won't push it out, she'll tell us eventually.

"You excited for your date with my bro bro tomorrow night?" Maddy slurs a little, basically because she's been here for ten minutes and had three straight tequila shots.

I just smile and nod awkwardly feeling my face feel a little warm at the thought. I hope Maddys actually okay with her bestfriend and brother, but really I don't get how it'd be her choice for us.

We haven't hidden it from anyone and she always tried to set us up so if she didn't want us together she could always try to tell us no but, knowing him and I, it probably wouldn't have worked.

Mommy😋❤️: You enjoying your night out? Text if something happens or someone is bothering you.

I send a pic of Izzy and I, her tongue is out almost licking my cheek and I have my thumb up.

Miss. Peyton is here with us tonight and somehow James found out we're here and showed up and stole her away.

They're dancing together and I can tell they're enjoying it.

I feel like they're maybe going to be a thing but I don't know, I don't think they do either due to James leaving next year for college.

"Where's Garrett tonight?" Izzy says leaning back into the booth we're sitting at scrolling through her phone while she eats a cherry.

"He's a brat. Also I wanted to just hang with my girls, and clearly P didn't get that memo." She says the end loudly but I highly doubt she heard it.

"Men suck." Izzy says as the bartender brings over a new trey of shots and takes one downing it and Maddy follows.

Oh boy. This is gonna be a long night with them.

"Hey pretty lady." The croaky cigarette smelling voice approaches our table and touches my shoulder I immediately tense up slapping it off.