10: "A year and 24 days."

Hi guys ! thank you for all of the support I love you all so so much.

20k+ reads insane.
character opinions??? comment >>>
UNEDITED

-

Averys pov:

It's been a year and 24 days since i've seen any type of light. Any type of voice other than the monster that comes down here every hour to check on me. I miss my friends I miss everyone. I miss Greyson. I wonder if anyone has even looked for me.

Alls I do is throw a ball, or something I found around and try and find it. Like hide and seek. He took me on a Tuesday November 22nd 2022 and it is now Friday December 26th. I smell of horrid scents and my body hasn't had water in a week since the last time it gave me some.

Nah just messing with you it's actually only been probably an hour or two, this idiot whoever he is, put me in a cold freaking basement with the rats which by the way I have screamed and ran away from two. Like what the hell are you doing, putting me in a rat infested place? Surely ain't getting any of this princess kitty now.

I begin feeling someone watching me so I turn around and see fucking Jacob and Ryan. What the actual hell. I just look in shock for a second before closing my mouth and feel a tightness in my chest.

"Long time no see babe" Ryan says gritting his teeth smiling and walking over to me he grabs my face harshly and presses his dirty lips to mine and I shove him off wiping his kiss.

I look over to find Jacob just standing there holding his arm with his hand rubbing it with a face of regret on.

"Whyd you leave me? Did you just have to get away and go fuck different boys?" Ryan hits me making my head bash back into a fall and immediately tasting blood in my mouth. I look to see Jacob walking over and smiling at me softly.

"Speak you stupid little whore." Ryan says making me look over at him in the eyes for the first time and glare.

"What do you want from me Ryan," I look over at Jacob and pause before continuing "And  to you Jacob what the fuck are you doing." I glare over at him before spitting my blood in my mouth at Ryan.

"You stupid bitch" Ryan growls out before picking me up and slamming me against the wall kneeing him in his stomach I grab his head back by his hair but before I can do anything Jacob grabs me throwing me across the room and comes over to me kneeling down.

"Don't fuck with him Avery." He glared down into my eyes before grabbing me by the hair and ripping some out before kissing my forehead throwing my head back down.

My vision is dizzy as I try to regain my balance and stand. Before Ryan charges and me straddling me down on the ground. My vision is weak and my heart is pounding.

"Get off of me Ryan." I use my weak arms to move a little but get held down. I look to the side and see Jacob frowning but not before he sees me and switches it back to an "rbf" looking stupid as fuck.

"Look I know you miss my pussy and the way my mouth felt around your tiny dick," I spit blood out to the side and laugh a little smiling at his reaction to my words "But was this necessary. Dramatic as always." I look at him before pushing him off of me and kicking him in the balls. Hope he can't have kids.

Jacob watches this happen as he comes over grabbing me up and full force swinging his fist at me and with that i'm out.

-

Eli' pov:

I received a text from Izzy an hour ago asking about Avery. I've never been more freaked in my life. I'm hectic as I go through the halls, and checking every bathroom for a site of her. Where is Avery poopy pants at. I pull my phone out and find Greysons contact.