33: Angel

Pls fav !!!
Don't be a quiet reader.

-

Averys pov:

"Ave," I hear a knock on my door and stretch in my bed yawning and the door cracks open, "This came for you."

My dad hands me a bouquet of white roses with books shoved behind the flowers and a bottle of my favorite perfume in a separate little box.

"Is this from Greyson?" I nod and sit up stretching my arms out.

"Are you two a thing now?" I shrug.

"I don't really know honestly." I put down the flowers and a note flops out, I grab it and smile at the little paw patrol sticker.

"Dear Angel,
I know our first one didn't exactly go to plan so let's make this one better, date next Saturday?

From,
The best man alive Greyson."

I smile placing the note down, "Thanks dad, do you work today?" His face turns into a small smile.

"No I was wondering, do you wanna go downtown with me all day? I can take you for lunch and go shopping." A big smile spread across my face as I jump out of my bed and hug him.

"Yes! Let me get dressed!" He nods kissing my head walking out.

I take a quick shower and get dressed into a cute flowery dress since the whether is in the 80s. I put on a pair of white converse to kind of match with the baby blue dress.

I put the necklace Grey gave me on along with my everyday jewelry and go downstairs to see a smoothie bowl set out.

"Dad you're the best." I say as I take a bite of it, he's always made the best smoothie bowls, honestly food in general.

I haven't been home much honestly, and when I am he's out at work but that's nothing different. I'm glad he's got the day off.

After we both eat and catch up on Greyson and each others lives in general we take his car downtown.

"Oh let's go here first." He pulls into Daisy Delights. Oh great Cole is gonna be static to see me on my day off.

"Hi Avery!" Luna my co-worker approaches the counter and gives me and my father a big bright smile.

"Oh. I thought the new deliveries were in. Don't look so happy over Avery. Anyway," He points at me, "Why are you here this was my day off from you missy."

I laugh and my dad looks at me and I can tell he's holding in his.

"Oh Coley! I missed you so much I just had to stop in. Anyways one iced caramel latte and dad what do you want?" I laugh looking away as Luna types in the order.

"I'll just take a hot black, no cream or sugar." Luna smiles walking away to make our drinks.

"So sweetie, whens Greyson going to come over again." He has seriously been teasing me every conversation about him.

"I don't know, I can ask if he wants to have dinner with us sometime soon. You know when your home." I shrug looking away.

"I'm sorry i'm not home so often anymore. I'm going to have one or two days off every week now. I told my staff I need time with you." He smiles and Luna comes over with our coffees.