94

lChapter 94

    The instructor chose Shen Tinglan as the squad leader for many considerations.

    The instructor has observed that Shen Tinglan's grades may not be among the best, but this is because she is not alone, and will not only focus on completing the task by herself every time, but will try her best to help her three roommates complete the task together.

    A soldier must have a sense of teamwork, and he must support and help each other with his comrades in arms!

    What's more, she didn't show her true strength at all. Everyone else was exhausted every time she completed the task, but she had a relaxed face, as if this intensity was just a warm-up for her.

    Although Tang Meng ranked first in the girls' grades, she is too arrogant! There is also a faint feeling of looking down on other people, so she is not a good candidate for monitor.

    Tang Meng didn't know this, she just felt that Shen Tinglan was relying on the power of her family to get through the back door, and she was very angry from the bottom of her heart!

    She clenched her fists and thought to herself, she must train hard to stand out in the final test and get the first place! If Director Su didn't choose him, he wouldn't be able to end it!

    After announcing the squad leader, the instructor led everyone to continue the training.

    The most brilliant thing about Director Su's style is the hearty fighting scenes!

    So starting from today, the instructors will train the actors to fight in close quarters, fist to flesh! Lay a solid foundation for future filming!

    He first taught everyone simple moves and gave everyone a demonstration, and then asked: "Who will be my opponent to show you?" The actors

    also understand the instructor's style, but he has no sympathy at all. He was talking about a sparring demonstration, basically looking for someone to go up and get beaten.

    Who would want to be beaten! Everyone's eyes fluttered left and right, and they were afraid that they would look at each other with the instructor and be caught and beaten by him!

    Although the instructor will definitely control the strength of his strikes, but being beaten in full view of the public has no power to fight back... Don't they want to lose face?

    Tang Meng glanced at Shen Tinglan lightly, snorted coldly, and then raised her hands.

    "Report to the instructor! Isn't Shen Tinglan our squad leader? Since no one wants to go up, let the squad leader show us!" Xia Xi immediately glared at Tang Meng, "You are so active,     why

    don't you go up by yourself!"

She didn't give her one, and looked directly at the instructor, "I'm not the class monitor!"

    Xu Runyi also wanted to say something, but Shen Tinglan held her back.

    With a smile on the corner of Shen Tinglan's mouth, she nodded slightly at the instructor, "It's not impossible for me to demonstrate, but you may not learn much."

    Tang Meng didn't understand what she meant, and she didn't bother to explain, calmly She came out and asked the instructor, "Instructor, can I fight back?"

    The instructor was a little surprised by her confident appearance, and he nodded, "Of course."

    Lin Shihua looked at her worriedly, He hesitated to speak.     She turned around and cast a wink at the three roommates, "Remember to shout for me later, and call the instructor for oil spill! Don't be merciful just