88

Chapter 88

    The stylist sped up his movements to give Shen Tinglan a shape, while thinking about it.

    Shen Tinglan's family still has a lot of dresses to wear, but it takes one hour to get here from her house, and two hours to go back and forth!

    But now there is only half an hour left, and it must not be enough to go back and get time! I can only hope that there are some dress rental stores nearby.

    He was thinking wildly when he saw Ruan Tian running in panting with a big black bag.     Ruan Tian closed the door smoothly, opened the big bag, carefully took out the dress from the bag, and asked, "Sister Ting Lan, do you want to

    change the dress now?"

an egg!

    "At this time, someone is willing to lend you this starry sky skirt?"

    "What are you talking about! This skirt belongs to Sister Tinglan herself!" Ruan Tian looked at Shen Tinglan with admiration, "Sister Tinglan I asked for the list of participants in this charity gala in advance, and after seeing Chen Pianpian's name, she was afraid that this guy would be a monster, so she prepared two sets of dresses in advance!" Only then did the stylist understand why although Shen Tinglan was very angry, she didn't care about it at all

    . don't panic.

    He asked puzzledly, "Then since you know that Chen Pianpian is going to be a demon, why did you go with her?

    " I can continue to do styling with peace of mind." Shen Tinglan's face was very upset, "But they actually broke my dress, it's disgusting! Ruan Tian, ​​you go to the hall to make trouble now and ask them to give it to you. Let me explain!"

    "Okay!" Ruan Tian hung up the dress, then turned to leave.

    "Wait!" Shen Tinglan stopped her and handed her two things, "Take these two!"

    Ruan Tian took the things Shen Tinglan gave her, and arrogantly went to the organizer to ask for an explanation .

    Shen Tinglan locked the door behind her, and continued to do styling with peace of mind.

    Ruan Tian returned to the original dressing room, took out her mobile phone and took a deep breath after taking photos up, down, left, and right, and screamed out of breath: "Ah—"

    Hearing the movement in the room, the staff in the backstage ran quickly go in.

    "What's the matter?"

    "What happened?"

    Seeing the staff coming, Ruan Tian showed her acting skills all her life, with tears streaming down her face, and pointed at the dress tremblingly, "How do you manage this? Someone Sneak into my artist's dressing room and destroy my artist's dress!"

    The staff also fell silent when they saw the ruined dress.

    One of the male staff members whispered, "You must have left the dressing room when this happened! You can't blame us all, can you?"

    Another female staff member gave him a hard look and hurriedly apologized to Ruan Tian Apologize, "I'm sorry Miss Ruan, this is Teacher Shen's dressing room, right? Where is Teacher Shen now?"

    Ruan Tian glared at the male staff member, and then asked strangely, "It's in the dressing room next door, you didn't let my artist Go next door and make room for other big guys?"