71

Chapter 71

    Si Lv talked about him from left to right, but he didn't dare to look Shen Tinglan squarely.

    Shen Tinglan, on the other hand, digested Team Qin's words, tilted his head and looked at Si Lu, "Let's talk?"

    Si Lu, who had signed a contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars without changing his face, swallowed and nodded nervously, "Okay, you wait I'm going to open another box."

    After speaking, they walked out together.

    Shen Tinglan: "???"

    In the original plot, isn't the leader of the Si family ruthless every day? Did she remember wrongly?

    [Host, you remember correctly, supporting actors like Si Lu and Si Xu don't give too much ink, and the restrictions on them are relatively small, so they are easier to awaken. ]

    [Judging from the performance of Si Lu and Si Xu, they should have both awakened and already possessed independent personalities, and they are no longer the labeled paper people. ]

    After the system explained Shen Tinglan in this way, he completely understood.

    A few minutes later, the staff of the club came in and took Shen Tinglan to another more luxurious box.

    Seeing that there was no one there, Shen Tinglan asked, "Where's Mr. Si?"

    The staff returned politely, "Mr. Si has ordered food for you. He asked you to sit down and have some tea. He ordered Come over when the food is finished."

    Si Lu did order food, but before ordering, he called Si Xu and told her to come over quickly.

    He never knew what being nervous was, when he thought of being alone with his little sister... he was nervous and shy!

    Fortunately, Si Xu is not too far away from here.

    He ordered food slowly, dawdling until Si Xu arrived before he heaved a sigh of relief, and followed Si Xu into the box.

    Si Xu guessed what Si Lu was thinking, and whistled at him jokingly, "Wow, President Si is also nervous and scared?"

    Si Lu Xuxu clenched his fist and pressed it to his lips and coughed lightly, "Cough, mainly Little sister... already knows about it. Get closer to her, I think you have a better chance of winning."

    "I hope." Si Xu thought of the conversation at the seafood food stall last time, and he was actually quite uncertain.

    The two of them pushed open the door of the box with heavy thoughts, and Shen Tinglan was sitting relaxed on the sofa watching a movie.

    Seeing Si Xu coming, Shen Tinglan was not surprised. She waved with a smile and pointed to the TV screen, "Sister Si, you did a great job in this movie!"

    Si Xu looked at the movie that was playing, yes She starred in a martial arts movie.

    She raised her eyebrows, "Have you been watching movies here?"

    "Yes." Shen Tinglan pressed the pause button, stood up and stretched, "President Si seems a little shy? I guess he will wait for you Come in after I'm done, so I'll watch a movie when I have nothing to do."

    Si Lu: "..."

    Is he so obviously shy?

    Shen Tinglan was so relaxed, Si Xu and Si Lu also unknowingly relaxed.