85.

Memphis, Tennessee
Ja and Yanyria's Engagement Party
Yaya Pov

Jodeci "Forever My Lady" playing

"Alright everybody clear the floor for Mrs. And Mr. Morant to slow dance." The Dj said.

"So you're having my baby and it means so much to me." He sung to me while holding my waist dancing slow.

"I know that's real." Jatavia said recording.

"There's nothing more precious than to raise a family." I sung.

"If there's any doubt in your mind you can count on me, I'll never let you down lady believe in me." He sung back.

"You and I Will never fall apart."

He kissed my lips.

"Forever my lady it's like a dreammm."

║ ║ ║

"Alright family, I just wanted to say a few words get a couple things off my chest."  Ja said.

"First off I just wanna thank everybody for coming out to celebrate the engagement of me and beautiful bride to be Yanyria." He said.

"This woman has been my backbone I'm talkin bout every single situation I then been in she always stuck by my side and assured me that everything was gonna be okay."

"From the moment I seen her I knew I wanted to make her mines." He said.

"I ain't gone lie I was scared to approach her at first." He said making everyone laugh.

"But shoutout to Desirae for helping me out with that."

"I just wanna say though that I love you Yanyria and I can't wait until the day that you officially become Mrs. Morant."

"Aww I love you too."

"I witnessed my best friend go through a lot of pain and heartache over the years." Desirae said.

"But I always assured her that one day the right person would come and love her the right way."

"That person happened to be Ja and I just wanna congratulate y'all and wish you all the best and a happy healthy marriage."

"I remember Ja first told me that he wanted to marry Yanyria." His best friend Davonte said.

"He was like bro she the one, I want marry her."

"I'm like what.. he said I'm for real bro I wanna marry her I want make her my wife."

"I was shocked, I never expected that to come from him ever." "But I'm happy for y'all man and congratulations to you and your beautiful bride to be."

"Son me and your father are very happy for you and Yanyria." His mom Jamie said.

"I pray for nothing but happiness, peace, and love for you and your family together."

"And a beautiful everlasting marriage that you both share."

It was finally my turn.

"To my fiancé soon to be husband in a few weeks thank you."

"Thank you for making me smile, thank you for me laugh, thank you for making me feel loved, and thank you for making me your wife."

"I knew that one day God would send someone to love and nurture me." "After everything I've been through in the past Ja came along and made it better."

"This man is so caring for me and our kids."

"I'm so grateful that we found each other."

"And I want to say that I love you and that I'm so happy to be here to celebrate becoming your wife."

"Thank you family and friends."

"It's nice to finally be able to be you all." My mom said to Ja's parents.

"Same to you." His mom Jamie said.

"Ja Morant.. the nan of the hour and soon to be husband to my baby girl." My dad said.

"Yes sir."

They shook hands.

"Excuse me I'll be right back."

"You alright baby?" Ja asked.

"Nausea."

"Right now?" He asked.

"You already threw up four times this morning." He said.

"I know .. I don't know why I've never had morning sickness like this before."

║ ║ ║

"What you're experiencing Yanyria is called hyperemesis gravidarum." The doctor said.

"Now this happens in women while they're pregnant and their hormone levels rise and HCG increases very quickly and in large amounts."

"So how can I treat this?" I asked.

"Stay hydrated and take your vitamins, now don't worry Yanyria as long as you watch what you eat you'll be fine."

"I'm trying to, but you're kind of scaring me." I said.

"And what are the side effects of this?"

She sighed.

"Still birth and preterm delivery, but it also means you're at risk by you being pregnant so young."

"You're body still needs time to develop."

"I had my other two babies with no problem."

"I'm telling you what I know Yanyria, give your body time to develop to be able to support the development of any baby."

"So you're saying she high risk and if she carry the baby full term then it's a possibility her or my baby might die." Ja said.

"No.. no I'm carrying this child full term."

"Baby I'm not losing you." Ja said.

"Ja you're not gonna lose me stop talking like that in the end only God can determine what happens."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" My doctor asked.

"Yes I'm carrying the baby full term."

"Bro I can't listen to this.. I'm out." Ja said.

"Baby where you going?"

"I ain't tryna lose you or my baby, but Yanyria I'm not finna listen to you make a decision that's gone cause me to lose my wife."

He walked out shutting the door.

"I'm carrying my baby and that's final."