52.

Omniscient Pov

Yanyria had a hang over the following morning. She was hunched over in the toilet throwing up with a headache. She wiped her mouth. "Here." Dayvon said coming in the bathroom. "Tylenol and water." He said. "Thanks.. I'm surprised you doing all this for me."

"I could've left yo ass at the club with yo irresponsible ass sista." "Well why you didn't?" Yanyria asked smartly. "Stop asking all these damn questions."  He said.

"You been wildin out you need to calm yo ass down and respect yo self and stop acting like a hoe."

"Oh I can say the same thing Mr. I'll fuck the whole family if you let me around them." "You gone keep bringing that shit up bruh damn." He said annoyed. "Yes!" "You should be the last person talking about self respect and your dick be all over Chicago."

"That's not the point!" "You pose to act like a young lady!" "No you want be out hea having niggas putting they face in yo legs at parties, dancing on niggas in the club, and fucking yo ex."

"Dayvon you just mad I'm doing me it's so funny cause the nights when you left me alone in this condo to go cheat with hoes.. everything was cool." "Now since we not together and I'm having fun you mad."

Dayvon scrunched up his nose at Yanyria. "You always make that face when I'm right."  "Ain't nothing right about what yo ass doing the fuck." "You being a hoe thinking that shit cute."

"You right I'm a big hoe, but it takes one to know one." Yanyria rose up from the floor. "What you expect me to do?" "Cry over you forever?" "No." Yanyria said chuckling.

"Tripping." Yanyria said as she walked out of the bathroom. "Come hea." He said yanking her arm. "Stop fuck!" "Come yo ass hea!" He said grabbing her neck. "Who you yelling at?" He asked biting his lips.

"Dayvon leave me alone cause we not having sex." "Take me home." Yanyria said shoving his face. At this point it didn't matter how much Yanyria loved Dayvon she was mentally and physically over him.

"I ain't taking yo ass no where call yo sista." He said walking out the room.

"That's fine!" "I'll just call Tyson to come get me!"

He grabbed his keys pulling Yanyria out of the house. "Don't fucking play wimmie get cho ass inna car folks." "I'll smack the shit out chu." "And I'll smack the fuck outta you nigga the fuck."

"Uh huh keep saying shit ima pull this fuckin car ova." "Dayvon just bring me home shit." "Cause you should've left me at the club with Jatavia.

Yanyria and Dayvon continued arguing.

"Why the fuck you make shit so difficult?!" Dayvon yelled.

"I'm tryna help yo ass you a ungrateful ass bitch!" "UNGRATEFUL?!" "Nigga I ain't tell you snatch me up out the club you chose to do that the fuck!"

Dayvon drove faster in frustration. "Slow down the fucking car Dayvon!" "Stop being a hoe then ima slow down my car!" "Fuck you Dayvon I wish I would've never had a baby by yo dog ass!" "Fuck you too bitch you should've got a abortion then hoe I ain't make you keep shit!" "Dayvon-!" Yanyria yelled.

Tires screeched as another car collided with Dayvon's vehicle hitting the passenger side of the car. The accident leaving Yanyria unconscious with broken glass pieces in her skin.

"Yanyria!" Dayvon yelled panicking. "Yanyria wake up ma!" He yelled grabbing her face. Everyone stepped out of their vehicles to try to help. He pulled her out the car onto the ground. "Come on ma wake up gang." He said panicking. "Man y'all just staring call a ambulance!" Dayvon said in distress.

A lady tried to perform CPR on Yanyria, but there was no pulse from her. The ambulance and police arrived shortly after placing Yanyria on a stretcher. Dayvon paced back and forth panicking. "Sir can you contact her family and let her know which hospital she's going to?" The EMS worker asked.

"I can't come with her?" Dayvon asked in distress. "Sir please just let her family know what's going on." "That's my son mom." He said tearing up. "We need to get her to the hospital quickly let's go!"

They closed the doors quickly leaving Dayvon at the scene. "I ain't mean fa this shit to happen I swea." The police walked up to Dayvon. "Sir can you tell us how the collision happened?" "Me and ha was arguing and I was just speedin I ain't see the car coming from that side."  Dayvon said panicking.

"I just need to know if she okay that's my son mama.. I need to know if she good that's all
Whateva damage I gotta pay fa I'll pay I just need to know if my son mom okay that's all bruh."

"CLEAR!"  The EMS worker said as he shocked her with defibrillators.

"CLEAR!"