78. (Continued)

Yaya Pov

"Yes we have." Tyson said.

"How do you know each other?"

"We went to school together, this also my ex girlfriend who left me for her deranged baby dad."

I laughed sarcastically.

"Wow that's your story, it's been two years and you still a liar."

"Oh I'm a liar?"

"But you cheated on me with him and lied about it."

"Oh my god Tyson we were sixteen and eighteen."

"You still went back to him after you said you was done though."

"And don't act like it's been two years since you stopped dealing with him and you have another baby with him."

"A daughter."

"Don't talk about my baby!"

"I'm not talking about her I'm just saying if anybody the liar it's you!"

"The day you slammed your front door in my face you was talking like you was done completely with both of us then I turn around and see you got another baby by this nigga."

"Tyson we broke up two years ago why does it matter!"

"Because you know how I felt about you I ain't never cheated on you like he did, abused you, put you in a hospital bed, exposed you, hurt yo feelings none of that."

"Ever."

"You did with your ex girlfriend though!"

"You cheated on me too!"

"Not to mention you hid a whole pregnancy and abortion!"

"I never told you that."

"You didn't have to."

"I bet you still messing with him even after everything he put you through huh."

"No I'm not I have a boyfriend."

He laughed.

"I see you still a liar too."

"And I see your still fucking self absorbed!" I yelled.

"You know the reason why I cheated, so stop pretending like you don't!"

"You know what I actually had time to reflect on that shit and I realized that's not a damn excuse to cheat on your boyfriend!"

"Communication could've solved everything."

"I tried communicating with you, you thought basketball and your friends was more important!"

"You must not remember all the times I called you and texted you to take you out or called to check on you and don't forget the games you missed!"

"Why wasn't you there?"

"I'll tell yo ass why because you was too busy on shopping sprees and laid up in that nigga bed!"