47.

@hernameyaya

Like by @Tysondennis, @Dessdiorr, @Nlechoppa @Thegirljt and 1,000 others

@hernameyaya:💜

Comments Turned off.

Omniscient Pov

"Bitch where you going?" Desirae asked Yanyria as she watched her to do final touches in the mirror.

"To a frat party with Tyson." Yanyria said.

"And before you start we just going as friends that's it." She added. "Bitch I don't want hear that shit you better get that dick." "Fuck Dirty Dick Dayvon you gone go out and have a good time." She said making Yanyria burst into laughter.

"Girl yo ass drunk." Yanyria said.

"Girl look you damn right cause it's a Friday night and I'm feeling good." "Where you at?" Yanyria asked.

"I'm by my man girl."

Which one Desirae?"

Shhhhh bitch what is you doinggg." Desirae said as her words slurred." She turned the camera around. "Girl he sooo fine.. and his dick so big." She said whispering. "Desirae oh my gosh.. you been acting up down there." Yanyria heard a smack in the background.

"H-Hold on I gotta go I'm bout to get some dick." Desirae said. "You better have fun for me.. get that dickkk from Tyson." Desirae said. "Ugh no Desirae bye."

"Bye bestie I love you." Des said. "I love you too." Yanyria also said hanging up.

After Yanyria did her final touches she walked out of the door to Tyson who was waiting in his car. "Wait hold up girl I told you don't touch the door." He said getting out the car to open it for her.

"Thank you." She said smiling.

They arrived at the party shortly after leaving her house.

"Wassup Tyson!"

"Who is that?" Yanyria asked.

"One of my team mates." Tyson said.

"You good or you need me to stay with you?" Tyson asked.

"I'm good I'll just baby sit this drink." Yanyria said making him laugh.

Suddenly "The Nasty Song" by Lil Ru played in the room and everyone gathered in a circle.

See girl I know that you a freak
She slidin down the pole
The way she lookin at me
I'm givin her my dough
So wont you put the pussy on me yea girl I said wont you put the pussy on me
Cuz a this here's another nasty song
I love the way she freak with no panties on now I say
Wont you put the pussy on me yea girl I said wont you put the pussy on me...

Yanyria stood front row in the circle as The Kappas strolled in a line. Yanyria making eye contact with one of them.He licked his lips at her strolling towards her making her eyes pop. "Boy you so fine!" A girl screamed making him blush. Suddenly Yanyria was picked up off the ground with her legs wrapped around his neck.

"Tyson!" She yelled. "This is wildddd." She said screaming in the air. He bounced her up and down putting his head between her legs. Every one had their cameras and flashes on.

"Boy you strong Damn." She said swirling her hips making the Kappa Alpha laugh.

Tyson came up to the front row.

"Girl what the hell I only left you for a few seconds." He said.

Yanyria shrugged her shoulders and continued swirling her hips on his shoulders. "I'm having funn up here yesss!"

Tyson put his face in his palm. As he couldn't do anything else but shake his head and laugh.
The Kappa put her down blowing a kiss and winking at her.

"I need yo number ma." He said as he strolled away.

"Okay." She said blushing.

It was a hour into the party and after a few more cups Yanyria was nice and drunk.

"Alright girl that's enough Casamigos Yaya." Tyson said taking her cup sober yo ass up girl. He handed her a bottle of water.

"T-Tyson I'm goodddd.. I'm gooddd." Yaya said as her words slurred.

"Why you ain't drinking?"

"This.. supposed to be fun... come on take a sip." She said stumbling over her words.

"Don't make me drink alone Tyson."

"Alright alright fine." He took the cup and gulped down the Casamigos. He scrunched up his face to the burning sensation in his chest.

1 hour and two cups later...

Tyson struggled to get his key in the house door as him and Yaya drunk kissed. He picked her up as her legs wrapped around his waist making it up the stairs busting inside his bedroom door.

He put her on the dresser removing his shirt and kissing her neck. "Mmmm Tyson." Yanyria moaned. "You ready?" He asked licking his lips looking at her seductively.

"I- been ready.." Yanyria said kissing his lips.

Tyson unzipped his pants putting his tip inside slowly going deeper.

Yanyria gasping and moaning as he kissed on her neck then tongue kissing her. "Tyson." She said putting her nails in his back. He continued to stroke. Taking her off the dresser he put her on the bed in missionary stroking slow then fast then slow again. "Put cho legs up." He said bringing her body closer to him placing her legs on his shoulders.

Yanyria moaned louder. "T-ty." He covered her mouth.