"Doesn't the air feel nice?" Yeonjun asked.

"I- I wish I could say yes, but I feel distressed right."

"I know it's a lot to take in Chaewon, but in the end of the day this is just life. The world is kind of gray you know? Many things ranging from good and bad happen here. There isn't truly any light or darkness, it's morally gray."

"The world is quite cruel sometimes," I said. 

"If you talk about our past before meeting for the first time then yeah, the world is cruel we are not created equal

"If you talk about our past before meeting for the first time then yeah, the world is cruel we are not created equal."

"Speaking of first time meeting..." I pointed over at an ice cream shop. "I want ice cream. It'll help me feel better."

"Alright I'll pay for you." Yeonjun and I walked inside the ice cream shop and waited in line to take our order. After a few minutes we were in the front of the line.

"So what do you want?" Yeonjun asked me.

"I want mint chocolate obviously!" I said.

"Alright we'll make that two mint chocolates."

"Two mint chocolates coming up!" the cashier said and they scooped the mint chocolate and gave us the cones.

"How much would that be miss?" Yeonjun asked.

"Take it, it's on the house."

"For free? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah... I know you're both Yeonjun and Chaewon and I know what you're going through Chaewon. Please no need to pay, I hope you feel better and you and everyone else are able to continue to promote you."

"You're too nice..." I said trying to hold back tears.

"Thanks you have no idea how this whole thing affected her," Yeonjun said and bowed.

"You're welcome, come again soon!" the cashier said as we waved and left.

"She was nice don't you think Chaewon?" I ignored his question as I enjoyed my mint chocolate ice cream. "Silent treatment huh? Fine I'll leave you alone." Yeonjun let go of my hand and walked away.

"Wait n-no! I just wanted to enjoy my ice cream!" I said running after him.

"I knew that'd get you, I wouldn't actually do that to you."

"Don't do that again!"

"I won't!" he said.

"Good! Now let's get lunch or something... Want ramen?" I asked.

"Yes ramen!" Yeonjun shouted.

"Alright follow me." We both walked together to a nearby ramen restaurant. Once inside we got seated by the waiter and we sat down next to the window.