𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚

Start from the beginning

"Father, why do i-"

Tonowari silenced his son with a finger to the sky, "This is decided".

Upon hearing their father's decision, Tsireya let out a excited squeal. She immediately grabbed my wrist, pulling me through the crowd-
"Come! i will show you our village!" & we ran towards the many marui pods near the trees.

She showed me her home that are built in these giant mangrove-like trees alongside the shores, they're protected from the crashing wave by giant reef barriers. Then where i would be sleeping for the next few days, the various types of food that they eat, tiny seashells to sew into my neck piece & hair-

It was overwhelming.

After an hour of walking, Tsireya brought me to the trees & we sat far away from the people, i guess she had a hint that i was uncomfortable with the amount of censorious stares i was receiving from the clan.

While her brother Aonung was busy watching me from afar with his other friends, or shall i say possy. Laughing when i accidentally tripped over rocks & mocking my features.

"You must be exhausted from the long travel, i know because we are not near to any of the forest people. What is your name?" she asked politely, handing me a cup of water.

"M-my name is Violet, Violet Pierce" i replied.

"Such a beautiful name! & you are really pretty too Violet!" she said with a large smile.

I blushed over her words & faced down with a smile, "Thank you Tsireya, for showing me your beautiful home & being really nice. I truly appreciate your kindness towards me" i said, giving her a weary smile.

"Im happy to assist you in anything that you need! please do not hesitate to call for me okay?" she said.

She took a moment for me to sip on my water & continued, "Violet? may i ask you a question?"

"Yes! you may!" i chuckled.

"What is it like back at your forest home? i've never been away from my home before, im curious to know more about the other clans!" she asked with inquisitive eyes.

Hearing that made me smile a little, but it also reminded me how far away i am from Neteyam, his family & Norm. Is this going to be my new home? never seeing any of  the Sullys & my guardian again?

I lifted my head up to see Tsireya adorably making herself comfortable next to a rock, like it was about to be story time & i couldn't help but smile at my new friend.

*ೃ༄

Tsireya & i laughed all evening, exchanging stories about our boy drama, how we'd make ourselves pretty with just little source of materials from our village & the difference between the Metkayina & the Omatikaya lifestyle.

"My Eywa! you have so much going on! i wish i could meet your friends & family!" she chuckled.

"I wish you could too! they are a funny bunch when you really get to know them!" i said.

"You know, even though you had a tough journey, im glad i met you Violet!" she said as she rested her head back on the tall rock.

"Call me Vi, thats what my friends call me back at home" i said.

Her eyes twinkled & she shifted herself towards me, putting both palms on my shoulders in glee.

"Wait! does that mean we're friends??" she asked, almost jumping up to squeal.

"Yes! of course!" i laughed to her electrified expression.

The darling girl lifted me up by the arms, swirling me along with her in a circle as she hummed to the trees around us in delight. She reminded me so much of little Tuk & how she got excited over the smallest things. How is she the sister of that impudent brother of hers? Aonung is his name?
Blegh-

"What are you guys doing here?! Father will be looking for us soon if we don't get home right now!"

Speak of the devil, here comes Aonung with his possy from behind. His eyes shifted over to me as his sister dusted herself immediately, tilting his head with a smirk for me to obey him.

As much as i wanted to, i couldn't argue to his obnoxious stare. After all his family permitted me to stay in this village with shelter, food & to learn the way of water.

I walked by him next to Tsireya, avoiding his eyes, tuning out his snarky remarks on the forest people & humans as we trudge back to their pod. If only Neteyam & Lo'ak were here, they would doubtlessly end this guy with a punch to the face.

"Ketepeu fahew akewong (Her alien smell fills my nose)" Aonung mocked to his possy walking behind us, thinking i wouldn't understand the Na'vi language.

Tsireya smacked her brother's arm, signalling him to stop as i marched forward away from them with my arms crossed. Even though she had my back, i would always be looked at as a demon in a false body to these people, unless i proved myself worthy in the most treacherous way.

We soon reached the entrance of their family pod, Tsireya then offered to guide me to my secluded home just a few trees away from theirs as Aonung greeted his father who was already having dinner with his wife.

What a dickhead.

"I must apologise for my brother's behaviour Vi, he is what you call ill-natured towards any newcomers thinking that he is better than them" she said as she noticed my flustered look.

"Just because he is the son of the Olo'eyktan?" i muttered.

"I don't know why he acts like this, he used to be very kind, friendly even! with everyone & everything before he started training to be a warrior" she said.

Thoughts about Neteyam suddenly started to swim into my mind. He is the son of the Olo'eyktan too, but he has never been disrespectful or uncivil towards anyone unless they had crossed him or one of his love ones. He would never hurt a fly unless they deserved punishment or when in serious training.

He knew his morals unlike Aonung.

We hung up some soft leaves & flowers that we picked earlier at the entrance to decorate my new home. Before her brother interrupted us, Tsireya advised that i make my home welcoming to myself at least to feel snug.

"Are you- okay Vi..?" Tsireya asked as we set up a mat in the middle of the pod.

"Y-yeah im alright, im just adjusting to this new home without my family.. I pray that they're safe & fine back at home" i said looking down at the woven mat.

"I feel so alone Tsireya" i added.

Her ears flattened & her tail came to a halt upon hearing my response. Tsireya grabbed a thick cloth from the corner of the pod, big enough to fit 3 people & her finger pointed down at the mat. A way of telling me to sit. She sat next to me & covered our legs with the cloth, like we were about to have a girls sleepover night.

"We are friends now & i will stay by your side every night till you are comfortable enough to sleep by your own, okay Vi?" she said as she leaned her back onto the wall.

My heart swelled as she continued to reassure me that everything will be fine, i am truly fortunate to have met such a pure soul especially after the tiresome & traumatic journey. The Sully kids would have definitely gotten along with her. & if i truly know a certain someone-

Especially Lo'ak. He would instantly be swept away by her beauty, grace & kindness.

*ೃ༄