♥Eight♥

NSFW: It's too late at night for me to write proper smut, and I'm too tired to do so. Sorry. But, enjoy this little bit, not too detailed, chapter.

-Sucky Author

Crimson eyes widened as he watched Izuku slip off his teal shirt, leaving nothing but a pair of short boxers on. Freckled fingers tugged on Katsuki's tie, undoing it as a smile took place on Midoriya's face. 

"Red looks good on you." He teased, noticing the hue appearing on the older male's face. Katsuki closed his eyes, shaking his head gently, with a scoff. 

"What're you doing?" He calmly asked, taking the other's hands into his. Izuku's brows furrowed in confusion. 

"You don't understand? I thought I made it clear, just now." He muttered. "If you're not interested, that's fine too." The greenette shrugged, freckles now vanishing in a red hue. Katsuki scoffed once again, sitting down on the edge of his bed with a smile. 

"I'm not experienced, that's all." The blonde explained. "I'm 41, and unexperienced when it comes to sex. Just know that, Izuku." He finished, watching a sweet smile take place on freckled features. Izuku nodded, sitting up on top of Katsuki's lap. He pressed their lips together, slipping his tongue inside the taller man's mouth as he continued to unbutton his shirt. He eventually managed to do so, pushing it off Bakugou's shoulders to reveal his bare chest. 

That's when he pulled away from their kiss, shifting his hips to let Katsuki undo his pants and kick them off. They engaged in another heated kiss, this time more passionate as strong arms wrapped around Izuku's slim waist. Midoriya shifted his hips, throwing his head back to let the blonde litter him with kisses and hickeys. 

"Ka-" He choked, a smile pressing itself on his face. He was going to prove to Ochako that he wasn't a gold digger. Not a sugar baby. He was in love with this man, and was going to show Bakugou how much he loved him by refusing whatever money the blonde offered after this happened.

The greenette closed his eyes, feeling Katsuki's large hands travel along his back, resting him against fluffy pillows. 

"You, let me know if I do anything unpleasant." The blonde spoke. Katsuki looked up to emerald eyes, seeing a soft smile directed at him. He was nervous, of course, experiencing this for the first time as a 41-year-old man was not something to be proud of. The blonde sighed, lowering his eyes as he pushed down his underwear. He looked up to Midoriya again, seeing the freckled male struggle to push off his own with a blush.
"Let me." Bakugou spoke, gently tugging on Izuku's underwear, until it slipped off his legs completely. 

Katsuki stared; he couldn't help it. Izuku was stunning. His skin was flawless, no pimples, no moles, no hair, nothing. He was a model. Simply angelic. Bakugou struggled to keep his crimson eyes up to greens as he leaned down, pressing gentle kisses along the smaller male's collar bone. 

Midoriya help back a moan as the blonde pulled away, feeling his face flush as Bakugou reached into the night table for a bottle of water-based lube. It seemed to the blonde had thought about this moment before, or fantasized about it, since the bottle was clearly missing some of its contents. He winced, feeling the cold liquid drip between his legs and Bakugou's fingers spread it in the right areas. 

"Katsuki, wait." The greenette eventually spoke, just as the blonde was about to line himself up. Crimson eyes met emeralds, waiting for Izuku to continue. "Uhm, just... Make sure to be as rough as you want. I've done this before, I'm used to it. Enjoy yourself." The greenette nervously chuckled, earning a smile. Katsuki gently nodded, looking back down between Izuku's legs. 

Midoriya's intimates were smaller than his; not a surprise. He wouldn't have enjoyed himself if Izuku would have turned out to be more intimidating, sexually. 

With a last sigh, the blonde wrapped his hand around his own cock, gently pressing it against Izuku's entrance. He glanced upward, seeing Izuku relax and smile, which reassured him. He softly bucked his hips forward, watching his tip disappear inside Midoriya's ass. 

He wasn't sure what to expect, but it surely wasn't the amount of pleasure he was currently feeling. It felt like a ball of warmth had formed in his lower abdomen, the feeling increasing as he pushed forward. The moans that occasionally slipped Izuku's mouth, the way freckled hands gripped onto his back - Everything added to the moment. Everything was so perfect, and it felt so damn good. 

A groan escaped Katsuki's lips as his hips rested against Izuku's ass, pulling backward again as he brought Izuku's legs up to his shoulders. Rocking his pelvis forward again, he threw his head back gently and bit his lip. This, everything felt so good, he knew he'd have to give his lover a lot of money for it, but he didn't mind. 

"Gah, oh." Katsuki coughed, letting go of Midoriya's legs. He leaned forward, Izuku's legs always resting against his shoulders. Lips collided as Bakugou clumsily continued to rock his hips forward and back, pleasure being sent throughout his spine. He felt sick to the stomach; but in a good way. He felt completely amazing. 

As he continued to fuck the greenette, his hips bucking every now and then - feeling as if Midoriya pulled his cock deeper inside, he listened to Izuku's moans. He felt the greenette's nails dig into his back, leading him to pick up the pace. 

This was his first time, losing his virginity. Was it normal he felt he wouldn't last long? The pleasure was unbearable, he felt his legs shake under his own weight as he struggled to keep up a steady pace. His breath hitched, feeling the warmth in his lower-stomach increase. 

Luckily, Midoriya seemed to catch onto Katsuki's body language, since he pulled Katsuki close to moan his name into his ear, along with something confirming he was also nearing his climax. One last high-pitched moan escaped Bakugou's mouth as he bucked his hips forward, feeling himself unload inside his lover. He looked down, feeling the strength return to his limbs as he watched the greenette whine, jerking himself off to finish as well. 

Warm, white liquid spurted across the blonde's bedsheets as he pulled out, followed by Izuku's own load. It was clear he wouldn't have to clean Midoriya out, since the freckled male's body had done all that work for him. He shifted, taking a seat on the edge of the bed with a sigh, wiping away some sweat from his chest. He left Midoriya to relax a little, picking up his pants and pulling out the wallet from his pockets. He managed to grab multiple red bills, handing thousands of dollars to the man still resting against his pillows. 

Emerald eyes trailed over the dozen of bills, shaking his head. Katsuki scoffed, sitting down again. 

"Here." He insisted. "Take it, at least half." He spoke, a soft smile across his face. Midoriya hesitated, shaking his head again. He sat straight, wrapping his arms around Katsuki's shoulders and pulling him back down. 

"Just, screw the cash. Come lay here with me a little while, yeah?" He asked, feeling a wave of tiredness overcoming him. They hadn't cleaned the sheets, yet. But Izuku wanted nothing but to sleep. After the fight with Ochako, and having sex with an amazing man for the first time, all he wanted was some rest. The sheets and themselves could be cleaned in the morning. It was late, and he simply wanted to lay in Katsuki's warm hold for the time being. 

"Are you sure?" Bakugou muttered, crawling into bed as well. Izuku nodded, a tired smile appearing on freckled features. He shifted away from the messy side of the bed, curling up in Bakugou's hold once he was comfortable. He had proved Ochako wrong; he wasn't a sugar baby. He loved Katsuki, and not because of his wallet. He loved him for who he was, how calm and patient he is. 

He just needed the blonde to know that, somehow.