♥Six♥

A condo. A very, very, very fancy condo. Actually, Izuku had never seen anything so casual yet luxurious. And, somehow, he had found himself living there. 

A smile planted itself on freckled features as he rested back on the white leather couch. In only one week, he had managed to earn two thousand dollars, move out of his mold-filled apartment, get a haircut for the first time in forever, pay off his apartment rent and buy himself some nice clothing so he looked nicer for his boyfriend. All that, just because he went around giving Katsuki little kisses on his forehead and cheek every now and then. And, whenever he kissed him on the lips, the blonde gave him an extra twenty dollars right then and there. 

It made him wonder, if a simple kiss on the lips gave him 20 dollars, what would something bigger get him? Maybe some tongue would earn him a fifty dollar bill, who knows? 

"I'm home. Izuku, where are you?" Katsuki's voice suddenly called out, followed by the sound of the door closing behind him. 

"Couch." The greenette muttered, continuing to scroll through his phone. He heard the blonde's footsteps approach the furniture he was resting on.

"Ah. How was your day?" The blonde questioned, leaning over the back of the couch to stare at Izuku's pretty features. The greenette took a few seconds before putting his phone down, smiling up to Katsuki's face. 

"It was great. How can it not be?" He chuckled, earning a wide smile from the older man. 

"Good to hear." The blonde scoffed, standing up straight to walk off again. The greenette sat up, following the man towards the bedroom they had been sharing for the past few days. "I have a meeting tomorrow, so if you need anything during the day, please message my assistant instead of me." The blonde continued, removing his tie as he stood in front of the mirror. 

"Alright... Uh, how was your day?" Izuku asked back, approaching the taller man. 

"It was okay." The blonde replied, looking over to emerald eyes as his lips connected with another pair. Katsuki took a quick second to let go of his tie, which was now hanging loose around his neck, to press his hands on Izuku's thin waist. They eventually pulled away after a long kiss, a cute smile appearing on freckled features. Bakugou smiled, stuffing his hand in his pockets as he turned to face the mirror again. 

"I don't think I'll be needing anything tomorrow, I'm going out with Ochako, a friend of mine. I haven't seen her in a while, and she reached out to me asking if I was available to talk again." Midoriya spoke. "She doesn't know about me living with you." The small male continued. "Mind if I tell her?" 

"Tell her, I don't mind." The blonde shrugged, sitting comfortably on the corner of his bed. He reached out to take Izuku's hands in his. "Come here, please." He spoke, nodding down towards his lap. Izuku hesitated, smiling softly with a blush as he crawled atop him. He took a seat on the blonde's lap, pressing his hands at each side of the man's face to plunge into a deep kiss. 

"Usually, I kiss you and get a tip. Are you gonna give me money if I kiss you more intensely?" The greenette pulled away with a chuckle. Katsuki smirked, shrugging.

"If you want, yeah." The blonde responded with a smile. Izuku smiled wider, leaning in again to slip his tongue inside the taller male's mouth. A moan escaped Midoriya's throat as he rocked his hips forward, pressing his torso against Katsuki's. A smile formed on plump pink lips as he pulled away again, pressing his hand on the older man's chest. 

"If I... Take off my shirt, will you give me extra?" He asked, trailing his hand down to the hem of his shirt. Katsuki's brows furrowed, crimsons still glued to emeralds. 

"If you want, you can. Although, if you're aiming for something sexual, let me warn you; I ain't experienced." Katsuki spoke, his voice trailing off at the end. "Why do you want money so badly, all of a sudden?" He asked, making Midoriya's heart twist. 

"O-Oh, sorry. I was just curious to know how much money you offered for what kind of affection I gave you." Izuku explained, shifting his body back a little, so he wouldn't be too close to the other. He slid off Bakugou's lap, standing awkwardly in front of him. 

"Would you have really taken your clothes off?" The blonde eventually asked, looking up with furrowed brows. Midoriya winced, flushing red as he lowered his eyes with a shrug. 

"I mean, I don't know. I haven't had sex with someone in a long time, and my last partner didn't like the looks of my body." He muttered, shifting a little. "I was just... Pretty caught up in the moment, I guess?" He whined. Emeralds stuck to the floor, green curls fell to cover his eyes.

"Ah, I see." Bakugou muttered, looking down as he fished into his pocket again. "Then, here." He finished, handing a few thousands to the greenette. Izuku's eyes widened, taking the wad of money into freckled fingers. 

"Wha-? This is way too much. I thought you'd give me a couple hundreds... But thousands, it's too much. I barely did anything, anyway! I just kissed you, with tongue." He stammered, hand shaking as he gripped tight on the green bills. 

"Oh, just take it. I'm going for a quick shower." The blonde chuckled as he stood up, grabbing some clean underwear from his dresser to make his way towards his personal bathroom. Izuku stood silent, holding the money to his chest with a smile. Was it because he offered to take off his clothes? He had gotten a week's allowance all because of that? 

If that's the case, then he's sure to step up his game. He had the opportunity to become rich, just by pleasing some older rich guy. He was sure to make the most of his opportunity and make as much money as possible.