The puzzle of Past!

Start from the beginning

He said and the three face were shocked while BEHIR simply stood there already knowing about it.. Bela was smiling but Mahir just stood there looking at them..

Mihir turned towards Shravani taking her hand in his...

Mihir: Shravani..  you asked me to bring a promise ring right?

He asked when she nodded with a smile on her face .. the others stood there staring at them..

Mihir: I brought one! Because I wanted to be sure and tell you how serious I'm about this relationship.. hence I brought this promise ring to claim you as mine till I make it official placing an engagement ring around your finger.. I Love you Shravani!

He confessed taking her hand in his .. her family smiled widely clapping for them as he looked at her parents.

Mihir: May I?

He seeked their permission which melted Shravani's heart yet again... Bela nodded and before Mahir could give his concern his phone rang and he excused himself walking away..

Bela: go ahead beta..

She smiled at them and he slides the ring around her finger... She smiled widely looking at the ring as a lone tear escaped her from her eyes..

Ruhi: this needs to be captured... Wait I'm getting my phone..

She squealed happily making them smile. She ran to her room while the elders congratulated them..

Vish: oh my god.. I can't believe my bubbie grew up..

She teared up taking her in a hug..

Vikrant: I couldn't found someone more promising than you for my doll Mihir!

He said giving him a hug patting his back as he smiled at him widely..

Bela opened her arms for the both of them as they hugged her smiling looking at eachother lovingly... She patted the back of their head as she said..

Bela: I'm so happy for you both.. hamesha ase he rehna.. ek dusre ke sath aur ek dusre ke liye..

She said kissing both of their foreheads.. Ruhi came back with her phone as they backed off standing beside eachother.

Ruhi: now come on Mihir bhaiya and Shravu di..

Vish: arey ab toh Mihir jiju bol beta..

She said making the couple blush while everyone giggled at them..

Ruhi: oops.. Jiju and didu .. please give a perfect pose ..

She said holding up the camera... Mihir went behind Shravani holding her from back while she showed her hand which had the promise ring.. they smiled at the camera and the moment was sealed in that beautiful picture..

 they smiled at the camera and the moment was sealed in that beautiful picture

Ruhi: perfect.. see kitni pyari ayi hai picture..

She said showing the picture to her parents.. Bela too hot engrossed talking to them while Mihir silently took her hand and brought her to a side ..