"Aah!" Belle exclaimed. "I am so, so sorry. I thought..."

"You thought I would be away for a few more days and it would be fine to play with my... Toys."

"Well, you did say that..."

"Oh! I lied. I wanted to see how the mouse would play while the cat was away. And the mouse has done very little... Cleaning."

"You just have... You have so many things here from all over the world. I was curious. And... You never talk about them."

"Well, you're the help."

"And you're rude."

"Well, I could be much worse."

"Hmm. But you're not. Look, you have seen the world... Something that I've always wanted to do... Yet you share nothing."

"Mouthy, mouthy. And foolishly brave."

"No, if you were going to kill me, you would have done it long ago. Now, tell me what you've seen. How was your trip to Camelot?"

"Good for me. Not so good for Camelot. A souvenir. Clean it for me, will you?"

"Oh. W-w-what is it?"

"It's a magic gauntlet with a very specific power. It can locate anyone's greatest weakness."

"Hmm. How ominous. B-but why do you need this? W-with all your power, you could destroy any foe."

"Look, if you must know, it's about manipulation. And for that, you must find one's weakness. And for almost everyone, that weakness is the thing they love most. This will simply point me in the right direction."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Mr. Gold woke up Belle.

"Whoa," Belle said. "Breakfast in bed, huh?"

"I have a much bigger surprise coming for you," Mr. Gold told her. "I think it's about time we had a proper honeymoon. How would you like to see a magical city called New York? So, after breakfast, pack a suitcase. It's time for you to see the world."

REGINA'S VAULT

Regina gave Marian her heart. She awoke and exclaimed, "Oh!"

---

Regina sat alone at Granny's Diner. Marian came in.

"Please, I'd rather be alone," Regina said.

"I thought we should talk," Marian replied. "Thank you for saving my life... Twice, actually."

"Forget about it."

"I can't because Robin can't. I see the way you two look at one another. And I understand. For me, it's only been a short time that I've been away. But for him, years have passed. His heart moved on. He's in love with you, Regina. And I think you're in love with him."

"Well, it doesn't really matter. He's a man of honor. He made a vow to you, and he's going to keep it."

"I don't want him to be with me out of obligation. I want to be chosen. If his heart leads him to me, fine. But if it does what I suspect and leads to you... I will step out of the way."

ABANDONED MANSION

"You may have got the best of me this time, Dark One, but I promise you, in the next life, it won't be so pleasant for you," Hook warned.

"Well, then, given my immortality, you'll have quite the wait amongst the fire and brimstone," Mr. Gold replied.

"If I really am to die, at least give me all the information. Whose house is this?"