chapter :38 Truth

Start from the beginning

After the news came out.. i have reached the dorm with roses so that even it's not my mistake i will make up to you at any cost.. bt when i reached i got ur accident  news ... I was devasted.. i thought someone snatch my breath.. its so hard for me to breath... I don't know what to feel.. i was miserable...
  She stand up and grab  his collar...

Tell me how  should I behave... Tell me how should I live without u.. i can't sleep without ur voice....  U taken my soul with you...  I forget to live, smile,
I FORGET TO BREATHE...

She was crying like there is no tomorrow.. she covered her face with her  hand...
  He slowly held her shoulder and make her sit down ... He removed her hands from her face...
He was crying so much.. it feels he was having hard time to breathe...

Taehyung: y/n... I love you..

These words ... It feels that she is now came to her destination... The words that she wants to hears ... Now she is hearing that...

She cupped his face...

Y/n : i love you too.. i missed you...
Tae .. baby tell me did I do something bad did i... I will follow all ur orders.... I will  sit down if say.. i will do anything.. if u say i  will keep quiet.. but don't leave me

She put her fingers on her lips..

Taehyung was seeing all this with so much of love... He was thinking how can someone love him so much.. how much love she has for me....

Taehyung:  u  not to do anything i love you that's all I know.... Baby i miss you so much.... I  was also in so much pain.... I was also hurting just like.. yes i know i know how much i mean to you.... But u also know nah how much i love and care you....

Yes i had an accident bt it was all planned...

Y/n stand up in confusion..

Y/n : planned.. whar you saying tae...

Taehyung : yes.. u know when we were dating... Our pictures got leaked... Then

Flashback

Taehyung was doing extra practice on the dance practice room... Becoz he want to spend more time with her..

Taehyung was happily texting y/n.. suddenly someone came to the dance practice room..
??: Sir bang pd calling you in his office..

Taehyung: me .. ok I'm coming

Knock knock...

Come in...
Taehyung sat down..

Taehyung: sir u called me??

Bang pd: yes

Bang pd put some pictures on the table and taehyung was shocked to saw that...

Taehyung: sir i

Bang pd: i know taehyung.. i know everything ..i know she love u ...and ur in realtionship...

Taehyung was looking down not because of Shame.. bt he want to tell him first bt didn't get the opportunity...

Bang pd: bt i want  you to make some distance from her.... Maybe break up...

Taehyung looked him in shock..

Taehyung:  w..hat are u saying!!  i love her.. she is so much to me...plzz don't do this  .. i can't live without her...