Chapter 2

Amber’s Point of View
When I reach home, mom and dad are already asleep. I am a only child growing up alone has always been lonely cause I don’t have someone to play with or to talk to so I just entertain myself by helping charity cases, my parents always supported me they raise me with such love and care.

They always taught me that respect comes first before love. I’m so lucky to have these two persons in my life.
I went to the kitchen to get some cold water in the fridge after drinking I went straight to my room, brush my teeth and do my night routine.

I put my things and the bouquet of flowers that Asher gave me at the table near me. I just check my laptop if there’s anything that is needed to be prepared for tomorrow but luckily there isn’t any so I shit it off, put it aside and get ready to sleep before turning off the light. As I was about to close my eyes the phone rang.

At first, I was hesitated to answer it but seeing Asher’s name on the screen makes me wants to spend the whole night talking to him, I immediately click the answer button.

“Hi love good evening, I forgot to tell. Will you please go on a coffee date with me tomorrow?” Asher said in a pitiful voice on the other line.

“Sure, what time?”

“Tomorrow after your work I will pick you up, this not a scam anymore. We will take Cinderella’s golden carriage and I will be your chauffer.” Asher answered.

“Oh really then I guess I’ll have to borrow her beautiful gown .” I exclaimed.

“And don’t forget your glass sandal’s I might go crazy looking for you.” Asher replied.

We both laughed, when suddenly that unusual pain starts to embrace my whole body again.

“Here it comes again.”

“What’s wrong? is there anything that’s bothering you?” he asked worriedly.
I give in a long yawn and my eyes seems to shut tight itself.
“Nothing it’s just that my eyes are already giving up, I am sorry but I am very sleepy.”

“Good night, Zach I love you.”

“Take a rest you need it I love you too goodnight sleep well.” Asher exclaimed.

He said those words before ending the call.
I set the alarm to 6:00 am, and shut the phone off. When morning strike, I was awakened by the annoying sound of the alarm, I pick it up and snooze it. It was only the moment when the alarm rang loud again, that finally got to my senses.

I reach my phone to see what time is it and only to find out that its already 6: 30, and I have only 20 minutes to get ready. I immediately jump off the bed, and went directly to my comfort room.

After taking a bath I didn’t bother anymore myself looking for nice outfits, what’s I first saw is what I will wear. I am wearing black pencil cut skirt, white long sleeve blouse and paired with my black 3” high heels. I almost strip halfway down the stairs because I am running with my things on me.

I was about to enter the kitchen when I saw mom and dad eating on the dining.

“Amber are you not going to eat your breakfast? Come join us first before going work.” Mom said.

“Mom I really wish I could but I’m running out of time, I only have 15 minutes to get ready.” I am they just continue eating. While I’m making my coffee.

“Fix yourself first, I’ll be the one to put your meal in your lunch box, be sure to eat it.” This is what I love from my mom, she’s very caring and loving to me. They are the same as dad they never neglect me even though they are busy with work, dad is a businessman while mom is a model.

“Okay Mom, thank you.” She didn’t answer me and just continue preparing my meal.

While I was in the car someone suddenly texted me and it was Asher.

“Good morning love, I just want to say that we can’t go on our date later because I have an out of the country meeting today until next week.

Actually I’m at the airport now, take care while I’m gone, see you I love you.” I just smiled because if his text message.

“Be careful there too, and don’t you even dare to cheat on me Asher Ethan Monteverde, I’m telling you.” I sent my reply to him and put my phone back in my bag. Being far away from Asher gives me an idea that he may replace me for someone. But I trust him that he won’t never to it.
The car stopped at the entrance of the company,

I stepped out and went straight to my cubicle. I was about to sit down when suddenly my chest tightened, my vision slowly blurred and darkened.

The last thing I remembered was that I fell to the ground, fainted.