PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE
“I won’t get tired of you, remember that I’ll be by your side until the end. Even if everyone gets tired of you don’t worry, I’m still here. Even if they leave you, you’ll still have me. even if they give up on you, don’t worry I will be the one who will fight for you. I’m just begging you my love fight for yourself too. You’re my only strength and if I lose you, I don’t know what will happen to me. Remember that time you promised me that you’re going to walk me down the aisle, build our own family and start a new life. So, please open your eyes and get up from your bed. I’ll wait until tonight, when you don’t wake up I’ll let you go completely.” I ran out of his room and went to the chapel in the hospital.

“Lord, please give me sign weather to hold on or to let go. I don’t want to see him suffering. Just please let him live, I know it’s impossible but I know it’s very possible for you to bring him back to me. I’m begging you if you take him, take me too together with me and our baby. So that there we can be a happy family.” I spent the whole day in the chapel praying. Seeing that my prayers can’t do anything I decided to go back to his room.

When I opened the door, I was surprised by what I saw. He was raising his hand in the air as if he wanted to reach me. So, I immediately ran to him and hugged him.

“Thank God, thank you.” That’s all that comes out of my mouth. I’m happy that his finally awake. When I looked into his eyes, happiness is visible in his eyes, he cupped my face and caressed it.