Hobi; I don't want any reply aditi. I know you don't like me, but I can't stop liking you . And please don't stop me from doing that. I will try my best to win your heart till the end , but then also your feeling regarding me doesn't change I will move on . Can you do that for me ?? Can you give me a chance ??

Me: hobi I like someone else .

Hobi: I know that.

I looked at him with my eyes wide, shocked at the fact that he knows I like someone else,  but still asking me for a change. Does he likes me that much?

Me: then how can you...

He stopped me from saying anything .

Hobi: I know you like someone else , and I don't want to know who is he . I just wanted to show you how much I like and care for you, cause I don't want to regret in future that I didn't even try to win your heart. Please aditi can you do it for me? Just don't stop me for caring for you . I am not forcing you to like me back . And i will never stop you from liking someone else, I will never mind if I was unsuccessful in winning your heart but just let me try!

He looked at me with lost of hope in his eyes, I don't know I was not able to say no to him . So I shook my head as yes. And he smiled brightly, hugging me tightly.

Hobi: thank you , thank you so much aditi.

I hugged him back.

Me: hobi?

Jhope: hmm?

Me: why do you like me so much?

He chuckled breaking the hug.

Jhope: what type of questions is this ?

Me: I was just curious.

I shrugged and he cupped my face with his both hands , caressing my cheek with his right thumb.

Jhope: cause you are most amazing and beautiful girl in the world aditi. You are the first girl with whome I am vibing so much, you accepted me the way I am , always so calm around me . That thing made you so much special for me. When ever you are with me I just want to make you smile and protect you no matter what . I want to say so much right now but instead of saying I want to show it to you, and thank you for giving me a chance for that.

He smiled and kissed my forehead,

Me: but what if I can't love you back hobi? Will that thing not hurt you ?

Jhope: sure it will! It will hurt so much, but I can assure myself that atleast I tried.

I looked at with tears in my eyes, I felt bad for him , cause I can never change my feelings regarding suga.

Jhope : aditi??! What's wrong why are you crying?!

Me: I am sorry hobi... I ..

I was not able to complete my sentence because of my sobs . I let out a big sob

Jhope: shhh!! Its not your fault for not liking me back aditi , don't balme yourself.

I looked away, wiping my tears but it kept flowing nonstop. 

Jhope: promise me aditi you will not blame yourself,  look at me .

He held my chin softly and turned my head towards him.

Jhope: promise me.

Me: I promise . I will never blame myself.
*sob*

Jhope: that's my girl. Now smile ! Show me your beautiful teeth.

He said and I laughed in my tears, he chuckled too and wiped mu tears with his thumb.

Jhope: come on let's go back , I need to apologize to Rohit.

I giggled and we both walked away from there .

A/n: but she was not aware that someone heard their conversations. Standing on opposite side , tears rolling down from his face.

??: so I was right ! He liked her .