This person who has never appeared before.

    After reading these, Si Yuxuan was a little curious as to who the divine doctor Bai was, who had unintentionally helped him so much. He was thinking about how he could avenge himself!

    "You're going to the capital, have you met that divine doctor Bai?" Si Yuxuan asked.

    Jin Wei shook his head and said, "I haven't seen it before." This genius doctor is always haunted by ghosts, so he can see it as soon as he sees it.

    "Then how much do you know about Dali Temple Shaoqing Xiao Zimo?" Si Yuxuan asked.

    In his memory, this Lord Xiao seemed to have died very early, but he didn't die in this life, and even destroyed the Duke of Qi. However, through this incident, he could understand why that Lord Xiao was so heroic in his previous life. Died young.

    It is rare for Jinwei to go to the capital. Since Xiao Zimo has recently become famous in the capital, he knows a little about it.

    "Lord Xiao has made a marriage agreement, and it seems that they got married today." Konoe replied.

    "It's such a coincidence?" Si Yuxuan asked in surprise, "Do you know who he married?"

    "It's the eldest brother of the general judge in the capital." Jin Wei said.

    "What? The little brother of the general judge of the capital!" Si Yuxuan was shocked.

    He remembered that this little brother married Qu Tianyu Chongxi, but Qu Tianyu feigned death and came to the border, and that little brother also died in Prince Jing's mansion somehow.

    "I didn't expect him to marry Xiao Zimo." Si Yuxuan sighed.

    "General, what should I do next?" Konoe asked.

    Si Yuxuan pondered for a moment, and said: "You set off tomorrow and go to the capital again. I have two very important things for you to handle." When

    Jin Wei heard what he said, he immediately said with a serious face: "Please also tell the general "

    The first thing is to keep an eye on Prince Jing's movements in the capital and send me a message at any time; the second thing is to look for Miracle Doctor Bai. If you can see Miracle Doctor Bai, remember to make friends with him. It doesn't matter, the main thing is to keep an eye on Prince Jing." Si Yuxuan urged.

    "Yes, I obey." Konoe said respectfully.

    Si Yuxuan waved his hands and said, "Okay, go down to the wedding bar!"

    "Hehe, congratulations to the general for bringing home the beauty." Jin Wei changed his seriousness just now and said with a playful smile.

    "Haha, it's easy to talk about." Si Yuxuan replied with a smile on his face.

    After Jinwei left, Si Yuxuan first went to the study and hid the brochure about Qu Tianyu before heading to the wedding room.

    In the wedding room, Yin Muqing tightly held the hem of her clothes. When she heard the sound of the door opening, she subconsciously raised her head to look towards the door, but was blocked by the red hijab. However, she was familiar with the footsteps of the approaching person. Thinking that she and the other party became husband and wife, She felt her heart pounding and pounding.

    Si Yuxuan walked in front of her slowly, lifted her red hijab, looked at Yin Muqing's blush cheeks, Si Yuxuan's eyes darkened.

    He shook the red hijab in his hand firmly, then threw the red hijab to the side of the bed, stretched out his hand and pulled Yin Muqing up from the side of the bed and walked towards the table.