When Xiao Zimo heard Wu Bai's introduction, his pupils shrank slightly, and he thought: Is it a coincidence that his surname is also Xiao?

    The Minister of the Ministry of Justice asked, "I wonder who brother Xiao is Miracle Doctor Bai?"

    Wu Bai followed the words and replied, "The Miracle Doctor saved me before. That day I happened to meet the Miracle Doctor and was hunted down by others. By chance, I rescued him." "

    "So that's the case, I didn't expect that we were all saved by the genius doctor, and the genius doctor is really kind-hearted." The Minister of the Ministry of Punishment said with emotion.

    At the same time, he looked at Wu Bai with a lot of eagerness in his eyes, as if he had found a kindred spirit.

    "No wonder I felt a little familiar with Brother Xiao when I saw him the first time. It must be because of the genius doctor!" "

    Yes, I also feel that my lord is familiar, and it must be because of the genius doctor." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    Xiao Zimo listened to the conversation between the two, looked at Wu Bai, and was even more curious about Wu Bai's real identity, and also more curious about what the person under this ordinary man's face would look like?

    The Secretary of the Ministry of Justice visited Xiao Zimo, talked with Wu Bai for a while, and left the yard soon.

    "When will my injury be completely recovered?" Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai and asked.

    Wu Bai replied: "You have suffered a serious injury this time. Although it is a traumatic injury, it has hurt your muscles and bones. As the saying goes, your muscles and bones will be injured for a hundred days. You need to take care of yourself." Hearing this, Xiao Zimo frowned

    . , Said: "No, I have something to do, I can't continue to delay."

    "What's the matter, I can help you." Wu Bai looked at him and said.

    "This matter is very important, I'm sorry, I can't tell you." Xiao Zimo shook his head.

    "You are a genius doctor, you should have a way to make me recover quickly, right?" Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai expectantly.

    Wu Bai nodded and said: "I do have a way to make you recover quickly, but even so, you still need to take care of it for ten days and half a month."

    Xiao Zimo's eyes lit up, and he said gratefully: "Thank you, the genius doctor."

    If it only takes ten days and half a month, that would be great.

    "You're welcome, I still have something to go back to take care of. If you have something to do later, tell Huanyu to do it." Wu Bai said.

    "What's the matter?" Xiao Zimo asked hurriedly.

    "Don't worry about family matters, I will be back tomorrow morning." Wu Bai explained.

    "Remember to come back early." Xiao Zimo reminded.

    "En."

    Wu Bai nodded, he walked out of the room, told Huanyu about his leaving, and soon left through the back door of Shangshu Mansion.

    Wan Yasu of the Wu Manor

    sighed and said, "I don't know where this brother Bai has gone!"

    Wu Ran asked, "Speaking of which, I really haven't seen him for the past two days.

    " There, looking into the house.