"Of course you can't tell him directly." Wan Yasu said solemnly.

    Wu Fu

    Wu Bai said to Han Yan who was making the quilt: "Go get someone to prepare the carriage."

    Han Yan asked curiously: "Where are you going, sir?"

    "Xiangguo Temple."

    "What are you going to Xiangguo Temple for?" Han Yan asked Smoke does not know why.

    "In one month's time it will be my mother's memorial day, and I will go to Xiangguo Temple to pray for her." Wu Bai said.

    "There's still one month left, isn't it too early?" Han Yan wondered.

    "Go as soon as I tell you, what a lot of nonsense!" Wu Bai said coldly, lowering his face.

    "Yes, servant girl is going now." Han Yan stepped back quickly.

    The carriage was quickly ready, and Wu Bai quickly left the capital with Hanyan, heading towards the Xiangguo Temple on the outskirts of Beijing.

    When Wu Bai arrived at Xiangguo Temple, he said to Hanyan: "You don't have to follow, go back to your residence!"

    "Master..." Hanyan was a little reluctant.

    "Huh?" Wu Bai looked at her displeased.

    "Yes." Han Yan could only helplessly follow the coachman back to the city.

    Wu Bai took his own baggage, slowly stepped up the steps, and walked towards Xiangguo Temple.

    "Hello, benefactor." A monk greeted Wu Bai with his palms folded.

    "Hello, master." Wu Bai also clasped his hands together in return.

    "Will the almsgiver worship Buddha or stay?" The monk asked when he saw Wu Bai carrying a bundle.

    "I want to worship Buddha and also stay." Wu Bai replied.

    "Amitabha, please come to the almsgiver." The monk led Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai followed him to the main hall, donated some money for sesame oil, and then knelt in front of the Buddha with the incense handed to him by the monk.

    After paying homage, Wu Bai put the incense in the incense burner beside him.

    A lot of incense was inserted in the censer, and wisps of green smoke floated up, surrounding the main hall.

    "Almsgiver, please." The monk came to Wu Bai again and showed him the way.

    On the way, the monk asked: "I wonder if the benefactor has any requirements for accommodation?"

    Wu Bai replied: "I want to pray for my mother, so I hope the environment is quiet and no one disturbs you."

    "The poor monk understands." The monk nodded.

    Soon he took Wu Bai to a small courtyard, the two pushed open the courtyard door, the monk said: "Amitabha, this place is clean, few people come, presumably the almsgiver will be satisfied." Wu Bai glanced at the surrounding environment and found that it was really

    good , he nodded and said, "Thank you, master."

    "You don't need to say thanks, as long as the benefactor is satisfied." The monk left soon after speaking.

    On the other side, Hanyan was returning to the Wu Mansion in a carriage, and happened to meet Wan Yasu, mother and son, returning home.

    "Han Yan, where are you going?" Wan Yasu stared at Han Yan and asked.