"You don't want to see if you have that blessing, but you want to leave this broken yard in a wishful thinking!" Wu Ran sneered.

    "If that's the case, then I won't be polite." Wu Bai said.

    "Hmph!" Wu Ran said arrogantly: "You still want to be rude to me, but I want to learn how you are rude to me today, tie him up for me, and see if I don't teach him well!" "Yes, young master.

    " The servant behind Wu Ran nodded.

    In this regard, Wan Yasu did not stop, she also found Wu Bai very disliked, and was thinking of taking this opportunity to make Wu Bai suffer.

    Several servants circled towards Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai moved lightly, came behind Wan Yasu, and easily controlled Wan Yasu in his hands.

    "Don't come here, or my hairpin is not important." Wu Bai pulled out the hairpin for Wan Yasu's neck and aimed it at Wan Yasu's neck.

    Those servants did not dare to move any more, they looked at Wu Ran one after another, hoping that he would come up with an idea.

    Wu Ran anxiously said: "Let go of mother!"

    "Brother Bai, I was wrong just now, so why don't you let me go?" Wan Yasu begged for mercy, but a hint of malice flashed in her eyes.

    She thought that after she got out of trouble, she would definitely make Wu Bai's life worse than death!

    Wu Bai took out the pill he had made from his bosom, quickly stuffed it into Wan Yasu's mouth, and then slapped her on the back.

    Wan Yasu only felt a foreign object slipping through her throat, and then she swallowed it into her stomach.

    Suddenly, she panicked and said: "Brother Bai, what did you give me?"

    "Poison." Wu Bai's thin lips parted slightly, and he said again: "Poison that can kill people." "

    What? "Wan Yasu's eyes showed horror.

    Wu Ran looked at Wu Bai suspiciously, and said, "How could you have poison?"

    "I went out of the house to buy it yesterday," Wu Bai explained.

    "Hurry up and hand over the antidote, or I'll make you look good!" Wu Ran threatened with teeth and claws.

    Wu Bai calmly said: "Don't worry, this poison won't kill people immediately."

    Hearing this, Wan Yasu breathed a sigh of relief, and said in a discussing tone: "Brother Bai, don't you want to change the yard again? I promise you this matter, but you have to give me the antidote, what do you think?" "

    No, you may not know the power of this poison, let me introduce it to you, this poison will be released every three days Once it occurs, each attack will be like a thousand arrows piercing through the heart, and it will take ninety-nine or eighty-one days for people to die completely." Wu Bai said slowly.

    "How do you want to hand over the antidote?" Wu Ran looked at Wu Bai unkindly.

    "It's very simple, as long as you don't try to provoke me, I'm easy to talk to." Wu Bai said indifferently.

    "I'm sorry, Brother Bai, we were wrong just now." Wan Yasu hurriedly begged for mercy.

    "What about you?" Wu Bai looked at Wu Ran.

    Wu Ran said unwillingly: "I'm sorry."

    Wu Bai then removed the hairpin from Wan Yasu's neck in satisfaction.