7 🔫

Porsche

The next day, dressed in my three piece gray, vintage suit, I headed for the casino. I had already finished from the headquarters of the Theerapanyakun before making my way down the casino. Kinn made sure three extra bodyguards were with me to ensure I was protected.

Once I stepped in to the casino all eyes fell on me. I didn't want to say Kinn was right but I finally confirmed his observations. The casinos was indeed full of perverts. I almost laughed out loud at the thought.

Kinn had always been respected as the mean mafia, no one dared to make any rude comment or reaction when he was around. He had that powerful rules that everybody followed diligently.

I wondered if they would reciprocate the same respect to me. I like to have fun though. I hated been serious all the time.

I went straight to the manager's office. He was viewing the customers through the CCTV cameras. He stood up as soon as he saw me.

"A'Ling? How is it going?"

The young man's eye lit in surprise, he quickly threw his leg off the table and stood to his feet. "Going fine young master. Good evening."

Porsche watched him clear empty cups of juice, and bags snacks littered on the table.

"Surprised?"

Ling nodded. "Yes, I was expecting to see Kinn."

"Ohho, Kinn have other meetings to attend, so I will be in charge for the month."

"Yes Khun Porsche," the man bowed again.
"Here's the register for the month.

I collected the register.

"Go ahead with work. I will have a few drinks at the bar." I left the office and went to the VIP section, where I would have some privacy and flip through the register.
I had barely sipped my drink when someone walked into my space.

"We meet again," I heard a voice beside me. I looked up. It was Jack. He was dressed in a shimmering shirt, with a few buttons open revealing some mounds of swollen pectorals. His blonde hair laid sleekly loose on his shoulders. I must admit he was a pretty man.

"Jack. What are you doing here?" My face was stern.

"Calm down, Porsche. I just wanted us to continue from where we left off, last time. I was enjoying your company you know..."
Jack uncorked a wine bottle and poured some content in a glass.

I squinted my eyes. "Did you have a hand in Kinn's shooting?"

He paused. He placed the bottle on the table. "Well, I may hate him, I consider him a rival. Why would I want to shoot him? He is good business."

"You tell me."

Jack chuckled. "I see how you actually love the man." he sipped from the cup, glaring intently at me. "I kinda feel jealous..."

"Kinn is my husband. We're married." I retorted.

"Oh please ... You don't have to rub it on my face." Jack frowned. He gulped down the remaining wine a slapped the empty cup on the counter. He glared at me, he eyes droopy and somewhat sexy. "What can I do to win you over Porsche?"

I stood to my feet. "Watch your mouth. Are you drunk?" I breathed.

Jack gasped. He took out a stick of expensive cigarette and a rare silver lighter, from his trouser pocket. He placed the cigarette on his lips while he spoke.
"I know you are all lovey dovey about your marriage with Kinn and all that," he lit the cigarette and puffed smoke into the air. "but do you really know him?"