lord is right, it does look a lot neater." Several bodyguards nodded.

    The inn waiter, shopkeeper and others looked at Wu Bai in astonishment. If their inn was not small and there were few customers in the inn, they would have to admit that Wu Bai was wrong.

    After breakfast, Wu Bai left the town with a few people.

    On the way, Wu Bai didn't want to be bored in the carriage, so he chose to ride a horse as well.

    Since there was no one in the carriage, only saluting, the bodyguard driving the carriage didn't have to worry about bumping Wu Bai, and the speed of the group's journey was much faster.

    However, it took them more than 20 days to reach the boundary of Fencheng.

    Fencheng is close to the sea, surrounded by many rivers.

    On this day, when everyone passed a river, they suddenly heard someone calling for help. Several bodyguards wanted to save people, but they didn't dare to leave Wu Bai without authorization, so they all looked at Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai raised his voice and said: "Then let's go and have a look!"

    After finishing speaking, he took the lead in riding his horse and rushed towards the upper reaches of the river where the sound came from.

    Soon they saw who was calling for help. It turned out to be a pair of masters and servants, who were struggling to row forward, and behind them was another boat with four or five people on that boat who were also struggling to catch up with the boat ahead. .

    If you look carefully, you can find that there is a weapon on the boat behind, which is not an ordinary person at first glance.

    "Water bandits!" The bodyguards behind Wu Bai said in shock.

    The two master and servant saw Wu Bai and the others, and besides Wu Bai, everyone was a strong man, and they felt that their lives could be saved, so they hurriedly rowed towards Wu Bai and the others.

    Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo who was struggling to row the boat, and couldn't help laughing, but he was worried when he saw the water bandits chasing after them.

    The water bandits on the boat behind also saw Wu Bai and the others, and they threatened Wu Bai loudly: "You better not meddle in other people's business, or we will kill you together!" Naturally,

    Wu Bai would not let go of such threats. In his eyes, his gaze was still on Xiao Zimo.

    As for the bodyguards who are all skilled in martial arts, they will not be afraid of the four or five water bandits on the other side. Although they have heard of the ferocity of the water bandits in Fencheng, but now they really see them, they don't feel how horrible the other party is. terror.

    Seeing that he was about to reach the shore, Xiao Zimo unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, but he turned his head and looked back, only to find that the water bandits were getting closer and closer to them, so frightened he quickly waved the paddle in his hand.

    "Huh~" Xiao Zimo finally reached the shore, he quickly got off the boat with his servant, and rushed to Wu Bai and the others.

    As soon as they ran in front of Wu Bai, those water bandits also chased after them. They picked up the weapons on the boat and chased towards Xiao Zimo and the others.

    At this time, several bodyguards also drew their weapons and aimed at the water bandits.

    Seeing this situation, the water bandits stopped and talked: "Are you guys really going to make things difficult for us?"