Chapter 3: Consequences.

Start from the beginning

Then Bangpink except Jungkook took out their phones to record and capture pictures of her naked body. Y/N was crying so bad then she said.

Y/N- "W-why are y-you all d-doing this to m-me....? I d-didn't do a-anything to you g-guys......"

Jin- "You want to know why? First, because of what you have done to our family, you have not only killed our grandmother, but you have also spread our secrets to our enemies. Second, because we are bullies, we bully people if we don't like that person."

Jimin- "And don't you dare to report it to the police or we spread your naked video on the social media. So just keep your mouth shut." *smirk*

RM- "Guys, we have to go now, Appa called us to the company."

J-Hope- "Yeah let's go, leave this bitch in this room."

Then they all laughed at her and they left Y/N naked in the room.

Y/N Pov:

I'm crying so bad right now, my body feels so painful and full of wounds because they beat me earlier. What should I do? If they spread my naked video on social media my life will be destroyed......

After that, I got up and put on my clothes. I left the room and went home, and I thought about Eunwoo, Where is he? Eunwoo said he wants to go to a cafe with me.......

I walked to go home, When I was walking to go home, I saw an aesthetic cafe so I went into that shop to buy some water. But when I entered the shop, I saw Eunwoo and Mia eating at the table.

I plan to hid and tried to message Eunwoo, I asked him:

(In the chat with Eunwoo.)

My boyfriend 💞

📱Y/N- "Hey baby, where are you?"

📱Y/N- "What are you doing right now?"

(End of the private chat.)

I saw Eunwoo looking at his phone, he ignored my message and put his phone in his pocket Then I saw him kiss Mia on the lips......

Without me noticing..... there were tears in my eyes.... Then I left the cafe and ran home crying. What am I thinking....? Why does Eunwoo like me anyway...? I'm not pretty, I'm just a pathetic nerd.....

Then I kept running and running in crying state, until I saw a motorcycle that almost wanted to hit me, I was very surprised because the motorcycle almost wanted to hit me but the motorcycle dodged to the side. I feel grateful for not being hit by a motorcycle.

I saw the person fall from the motorcycle, so I went to him to help him.

Y/N- "Sir are you okay?! I'm so sorry!"

I was surprised when the man opened his helmet. It was Hwang In-yeop, my best friend.

Hwang In-yeop- "I'm fine Y/N, It's okay it's not your fault." *smile*

Y/N- "Seo-Jun-ahh, let me help you."

Then I helped him stand up.

Hwang In-yeop- "Thanks Y/N, btw..... Why are you crying earlier? Is something bad happened?"

Y/N- "Actually......"

Hwang In-yeop- "Wait a minute, before that I want to buy you a meal at restaurant xxxx. Because you haven't had lunch yet right?"

Y/N- "Really? Thank you Seo-Jun-ahh! Im really hungry you know." *smile*

Hwang In-yeop- "I know you hungry, Let's go now." *smile*

After that, Seo-Jun bought me dinner at restaurant xxxx and I told him everything...... about Eunwoo and also..... what happened in the school store room as well....

I can see that Seo-Jun is angry because of what I told him, I hope he doesn't do anything that could harm him after what he heard from me..... After that, we finished dinner and Seo- Jun also sent me to the mansion. When I got to the house everything was quiet, I guess they haven't come back yet......

I can't believe that they didn't let me go to that company...... Even if I went to the Kim company, I couldn't get in because they blacklisted my name. Including those 9 companies I can't enter because my name is blacklisted by them.....

what did I do to them....? I didn't do anything bad to them...... without me noticing, there were tears in my eyes..... I cried because of what they did to me for these 2 years......

To be continued...........

Hey guys it's me again Myung-Hee ✨ How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are doing well and please vote this story and I really appreciate that.💞

(1406 Words.)💫🔥