174 ~"He's cute" ||MerthurxLancelot ~

Start from the beginning

"How about you come here and suck daddy's cock, baby?"

Merlin did as he was told, kneeling in front of Arthur as he pulled the blondes clothes off, throwing them to the side. Merlin wasted no time as he took Arthur's cock into his mouth, swallowing him down to the base.

Arthur grunts, his fingers finding their way to Merlin's hair. "So pretty, baby."

Merlin responded by pushing his head down further, swirling his tongue over Arthur's tip. Arthur sighs resting his head back against the sofa allowing Merlin work at his own pace. "Doing so well, baby. Can't wait to see what Lance thinks when he sees you."

Merlin moaned around Arthur's desperate to have both boys. "Gonna look so pretty stretched around us, baby."

Merlin pulled away, taking Arthur's balls into his mouth, causing the blonde to jerk forward. Arthur laughed, running his fingers through Merlin's hair. "You really want this don't you, baby?"

"I want it so bad, sir."

Arthur grabbed a fistful of Merlin's hair, lifting the boy to his feet. "Let me see your lace, baby."

Merlin nodded as he stood, lifting the shirt he wore. "Fuck, baby." Arthur's gasped, grabbing Merlin's ass, pulling him closer.

"Lance needs to hurry up," Arthur muttered. He wanted to fuck the boy so bad.

As if by magic, Lancelot walked in,letting his shirt fall to the floor. Lancelot grabbed Merlin pulling the boy's lips to his.

Merlin was quick to kiss back, giving Lancelot his full attention. Lancelot grabbed Merlin's ass giving it a firm squeeze.

Merlin couldn't hold back the little whimper as he pushed against the other's hands. Arthur turned the toy up causing Merlin to moan.

"Shit, sounds so pretty." Lancelot commented, spanking the boy.

"You haven't seen or heard anything yet," Arthur spoke as he moved behind Merlin squshing the boy between the two.

Merlin giggled, letting himself grind against the two. He was ready to do whatever they wanted. "Take the shirt off, leave the lace and socks," Arthur spoke.

Merlin did as he was told as his shirt fell, letting the two admire his body. Merlin's cock leaked covering the front of his lace with precum. "Look at you, baby. So desperate for us."

Merlin whimpered stepping closer to Arthur. "Want you both so bad, daddy."

"I'm right here, baby. Take all you want."

Merlin didn't have to be told twice as he  pushed Lancelot and Arthur on the couch dropping to his knees. Arthur knew where this was going but kept his hands to himself.

Merlin turned his attention to Lance pulling the boy's shorts and brief down wrapping his hand around the boy. He was just as big as Arthur, but thicker.

"Can't wait to feel you, Lance. Might be even better than Arthur."

Lancelot looked over at Arthur and smirked. "I don't know. Arthur told me how he makes you scream."

"Maybe I scream because he's too pretty. Maybe I fake it. Guess there's only one way to find out."

"But that will have to wait. I want to taste you both."

Lancelot smirked, letting Merlin take control. Merlin wasted no time as he took Lancelot's cock into his mouth swallowing him down to the base.

Lancelot let out a soft moan, letting his hands tangle in the boy's hair. Merlin placed his hands on Lancelot's hips and bobbed his head wildly taking Lancelot's cock down his throat.