80 ~Step son ||Merthur AU ~

Merry Christmas
Words: 1660

No POV

It was lunchtime when Hunith received a call from the hospital stating they need her for the next few nights. Arthur walked into the living room, seeing his wife's confused expression. "Is everything alright?"

"They need me to come into work for the next few nights," Hunith sighs.

"Will you be alright to watch Merlin?I'm sorry it's such short notice."

"Yeah that okay," Arthur spoke kissing his wife's cheeks.

Hunith smiled as she quickly readied herself before rushing to her sons room. "Merlin, I've got an emergency at work, Arthur's going to watch you, okay?"

"Be careful," Merlin spoke.

Hunith smiled hugging her son. "You two behave, don't cause any trouble."

"We won't." Merlin laughed as he hugged his mum back.

Arthur watched as his wife pulled from the driveway. He checked the time, noting that it was 8:30am. "Merlin, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Depends on what you're talking about?" Merlin asked as he enters the kitchen naked.

Arthur looked the boy up and down like a piece of meat. "Oh, wow. Uh, how about we skip breakfast." Arthur suggested as he grabbed the boys hands, holding them in his.

Merlin smirked pushing his step-father against the counter dropping to his knees.

Arthur couldn't get enough of the 17 year old boy. The boy was so perfect, Arthur loved how Merlin would crave his cock.

Merlin undid Arthur belt laying it to the side hoping to use it for later, before undoing Arthur's pants. "Suck me."

Merlin wrapped his hand around Arthur's thick cock pumping the shaft as he ran his tongue around the head.

"Good, baby." Merlin wrapped his lips around Arthur's head slipping his tongue in the slit. "Fuck, Merlin."

Merlin moaned around Arthur's cøck causing the older male to groan. Arthur's hand found their way to Merlin's hair. Arthur pushed himself into Merlin's mouth, wanting to choke the boy.

Merlin wanted to be choked. He wanted Arthur to use his hole as he pleases. Merlin pulled off, placing his hands on Arthur's thighs. "Use me."

Arthur smirked grabbing a fist full of Merlin's hair shoving the boy's mouth onto his cock.

Merlin gagged loudly, his eyes filling with tears. Arthur wanted to pull out and check if Merlin was okay but he knew the boy enjoyed it. Arthur worked merlins head up and down his cock loving the warm feeling.

"So good..." Arthur moaned.

Arthur pulled Merlin off a string of spit leaving the two connected. "Gotta fuck you."

"Please," Merlin begged. "I want your cock inside me. I want you to pound my hole until I'm leaking."

"You're such a whore for me."

"Yes, daddy," Arthur's cock twitched with excitement. Arthur wanted Hunith and her son both, but knew for now he needed to keep Merlin and him a secret. It's not cheating if Merlin's a boy right? Arthur couldn't help but be attracted to the boy.

Arthur picked Merlin up off the floor. "Up on the corner," Arthur ordered.

Merlin did as he was told, sitting on the counter. Arthur pushed the boy down on his back moving in between the boy legs. Arthur noticed the heart shape plug that he got Merlin for Christmas.