36 ~Medication ||Kellic~

Words: 1370

Kellin

Vic I don't feel well," I whine at my husband who was sitting beside me.

"Did you bring your medicine?" Vic asked.

"No, I left it at home."

"And why would that be?"

"I was excited to spend the week with my gorgeous new hubby." I whine, playfully hitting his arm.

I roll over hoping he'd let it go, but as usual he wouldn't.

Vic sighs and pulls me back against him. His face buried in my neck breathing in my scent.

"You know what I'm like baby. Either you tell me what's bothering you, or I'll keep on asking you." Vic explains as my breathing becomes heavy.

"I'm in heat." I mumble.

"I can make you feel better if you want me to."

"You know what will happen if we do." I whispered.

I rolled over in his arms. "I'm willing to taken that risk." He whisper back.

Vic lips connect with mine as he push me on my back his body hovering over mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I parted my lips slightly allowing his tongue to explore my mouth.

Our tongues glided against eachothers, devouring the taste that was his lips.

I wrapped my around around his neck running my fingers through his hair.

I tugged lightly causing him to moan into the kiss, sending shiver through my veins.

He ran his hand down my clothes chest slipping his hand underneath.

Vic pulls away pulling my shirt over my head throwing it across the room.

"You're so beautiful."

I blush. "I'm about to be gorgeous."

"And why is that?" Vic asked as he kissed along my neck and down my bare chest.

I intertwined my fingers with his locks. "Because you're the only one that can make me squirm."

"I better be."

He lean down and our lips connect again. I moaned as he grind his hips down against mine.

I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled away from the kiss and pushed Vic on his back. I didn't even bother removing his shirt I just torn it off his body throwing it across the room.

My hands roamed over his chest felling his abs as his pupils dilated. I shifted so I was between Vic legs. I unbutton his pants and pulled them off of his body.

I rimmed his hole with my index finger as I kissed up his chest. I kissed between his thigh missing the spot he wanted me the most.

Vic's legs tighten around my head, begging for me to treat him. I laughed and roll my eyes slowly licking along his length. Our eyes locked with one another when I took the tip between my lips.

Vic's small whimpers explained how much he enjoyed my tongue dances over him and the gasps escaping his lips told me k was doing a good job in him.

I relaxed my throat and took more of him in my mouth gagging slightly. Vic head roll back against the bed.

I placed my hands on his hips, controlling the pace. His finger found their way in my hair tugging and pulling causing me to moan around him.

His finger found their way in my hair tugging and pulling causing me to moan around him.