Chap.40

3 Months later

Autumn Pov: I grabbed the clear packaging tape pulling up a piece to tape close the box that held all my hair products

Billie walked in sitting her car keys on the dresser "hey baby"

I looked up "hi my love how's the album coming?"

she smiled "We just finished 8, all we have to do now is send the album in for the label to hear it"

I stood up "that's so good, I'm so proud of you and Finn"

she walked over to me kissing me "I know you've been our biggest fan through all this shit"

She took her phone out her pocket "the movers will be here in an hour"

I stretched "my back is killing me I've been packing all day you have way too many clothes Billie"

She made a yikes face "I know and it's only gonna get worse"

I nodded "yeah I know I can't believe we're about to move out" she smirked "I can you know what that means"

I laughed "you're so fucking nasty, I think Malik is moving with India soon to help her with the baby, she's due any day now"

Billie nodded "yeah she is that's crazy our baby girl would've been here by now"

I laid my head on her shoulder "yeah I know"

before she could speak again we heard a lot of commotion downstairs making us go see what was up

Jen,India,Alexis,Erick,Camryn,Alayzia,Jasmine,Jason and Malik all sat in the living room I smiled seeing everybody "damn what's the occasion"

Alexis looked at us "y'all are moving out you know we had to come live in the moment one more time"

Billie sat down "Ya'll know y'all can always come over right..? We not moving states"

I nodded agreeing "right mi casa su casa come on now y'all!" I leaned over rubbing India's belly "oh yeah! Me and Billie got you something"

she laughed "y'all got me enough during the baby shower" I shook my head "it's no such thing as too much with a baby"

I made Billie go get the things which was two boxes of diapers, house onesies babies get dirty easily and some expensive ass breast pump

she smiled leaning over to hug us both Erick spoke "so how fame treating you billie?" He still hasn't said anything about Sophie to us

She sighed "shit is stressful as fuck I won't lie! I'm just trying to learn how to balance my private life with the fame"

Jasmine spoke "if you meet kehlani send her my way no bullshit"

Alayzia side eyed her "I can't even get mad... I feel you 100 percent"

I laughed we graduate next week...we ready?"

Malik clapped "man hell yeah! Straight snatching my diploma I can't wait"

I laughed "man who you telling? But I'm going back to school I'm sick"

Camryn rubbed my back "it shouldn't be that bad I mean it's school but it's hair school, hair is something you like to do"

India snapped "speaking of Aut can you squeeze me in to do my hair? I know you been booked like crazy but I'm trying to look cute while in labor"

I laughed "yeah come to my shop at 12:30 tomorrow and I got you, I even got a wig for you"

She rubbed her stomach "my baby told me you're her favorite"

I shook my head "that baby ain't told you that shit" I looked over at Malik "dad to be ! You going to UCLA aren't you?"

he nodded "yup I committed I'm staying in LA of course for my baby and Indy and hopefully the Lakers want me when the time comes"

Jasmine wiped a fake tear "my kids I'm so proud, Billie is a fucking Music artist, Autumn is a hairstylist, Malik plays for UCLA full scholarship, My baby alayzia is going to Law school, Jen is getting booked for Tv shows and Alexis is going to dental school. In a couple of years y'all should be able to buy me a mansion in the hills I can just picture it"

Jen laughed "you know you've always been me and lex daughter at heart"

Alexis smiled pulling jasmine in a hug "nah facts"

Billie leaned over to me while everybody held conversation "how many clients you got tomorrow?"

I thought for a second "I got six I'll be done around 7" she nodded "alright me you finn and Claudia are gonna go out for dinner tomorrow is that fine?"

I nodded laying my head on her "yeah that's perfect you know Claudia is my girl" she laughed "I'm already knowing"

Jen tapped me "so when is the first sleepover?"

I looked at Billie "when all the furniture comes which is sometime next week... unless y'all want to be sleeping on the floor"

Jason sucked his teeth "that big ass bed y'all got? I won't be sleeping on the floor I'll be snuggled right at the bottom with Billie ugly ass feet"

We all broke out in laughter making Billie throw the couch pillow at Jason I jumped up "oh shit Pillow fight"

we all jumped up grabbing pillows smacking each other with them Jen ran up to me smacking me in the back of my head with the pillow making me fall I laughed getting up smacking her across the head with the pillow

I got on the couch then jumped off smacking Erick with the pillow "caught you lacking" I ran over to Billie smiling "sorry baby" as soon as I reached up to hit her with the pillow I got hit from the back and front

Who the fuck- I looked over to seen Malik running off laughing I ran over to him hitting him twice making him fall

A loud knock sounded the door making us all stop and look at each other oh shit

Billie opened the door having conversation with a unfamiliar voice then two men walked in "yeah everything is upstairs in this room I'll show you"

I guess those were the movers we all stopped flopping down on the couch out of breath I stood up "alright ya'll.."

The movers came down the stairs with our bed first with Billie behind them Billie looked at me "you ready mama?" I put on my Yeezy foam runners grabbing my key chain which held the keys to our condo on it

"I'm ready"

I looked around the room "alright guys group hug...I'll see y'all next week at graduation, indy I'll see you tomorrow at 12:30"

Everybody walked over to us we all hugged Billie spoke "I love y'all"

India laughed "stop I'm about to cry!" We all spoke in unison "we love you too!"

We broke apart I looked at India "why are you gonna cry?"

her eyes watered "because we all have this routine everyday we see each other and after next week that changes like I'm about to have a baby!"

I pouted "stop"

Me and Billie got in the car I sighed "I'm gonna miss jas we would sneak out and get food and our late conversations were the best"

Billie started the car "shit you? You don't understand the smoke sessions me and Malik used to have I used to roll back in bed with you high as fuck"

I laughed "I used to smell the weed but living with just us will be fun I'm ready"

she smiled "yeah me too I'm ready to take on the world with you"

I grabbed her hand as we pulled off to our new home "I love you"

she looked over at me "and you know I love you more"

Fin