Chap.7

Autumn POV: As I applied the mascara to Billies eyelashes Malik Walked in looking at us

His jaw instantly dropped he pulled out his phone recording

"Billie she got you going soft!!"

She laughed "listen I'm having fun right now leave me alone!!"

He stopped recording "I came here to talk to you about that party"

I moved to my bed texting Jen as he spoke to Billie

"You didn't know about none of that right?"

She looked at him like he was crazy "no you know I don't even really hang with the people on my side I rock alone I don't know who called that shot or who even did it. If I was to do it or know anything about it I wouldn't even have you or Autumn around that cause what if something would've happened to y'all?"

He nodded "yeah I thought so but we having a meeting today about it. I'm telling you this to tell you that it's about to get hot out here just be careful."

Billie sighed "sheesh I can never catch a break"

He hugged her "you know I'm making it clear that you off limits in this shit but I want you to take extra precaution"

She hugged him back "you know I'm doing the same for you"

I really hope they're both be careful honestly

I spoke "how doesn't Laura know what y'all do? She made it clear to me no drinking or drugs y'all both smoke and are in a gang"

They both laughed looking at each other I rolled my eyes "no I'm serious are y'all just extra slick or does she not pay attention?"

Billie got up going to the mirror in our room looking at herself "it's a mixture of both to be honest Laura is a absent present parent"

I grew confused

"What you mean by that?"

She applied aquaphor to her lips "basically like she's barley ever here right now she's not at work she had a break so she's here but usually she's busy with work so she barley sees us. But trust when she does have the time she talks to us she checks on our mental health academics and things of that sort"

I nodded "so she won't be around often is what I'm hearing?"

Malik nodded "yea sometimes we go over Alexis house and have big ass sleep overs for a couple of days us and the gang, her parents are usually gone too and she has a big dumb ass house"

Jasmine and Jason walked in jasmine laid on me

"What y'all talking about?"

Billie spoke "Alexis house right now other than that nothing serious"

Jason smiled at his phone as he typed away I nudged Jasmine telling her to look

Malik and Billie followed our vision we all sat quiet waiting for him to finish his text once he did he looked up to see us all staring

He turned red "what y'all looking at!?"

Billie laughed walking over to me trying to move Jasmine off of me "your ass over there blushing and smiling while sending a text that's what we're looking at"