Chap.4

"You're going to be cold"

I turned around looking at billie "aren't we going to be inside?"

she nodded her head "yea partly"

putting on lipgloss grabbing my phone I spoke  "okay then I'll be okay"

I had on leather pants and a flannel buttoned just enough to show off my boobs I should be okay. Malik walked in the room whispering "ya'll ready? And Y'all look like y'all want to match with colors"

I rolled my eyes "I was dressed first"

Jasmine walked in the room "when y'all are on the way back text me I'll come open the window"

I went wide eyed "the window!?"

Malik laughed "yea now come on" he threw his arm around my shoulder billie got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger

Malik turned on some music "y'all trying to smoke before we go to this party?"

Billie yelled "hell yea I need to or my attitude gone be ass"

I declined "Nah I don't smoke"

Malik started to roll up "I respect it" after minute or so he sparked it then took a couple puffs passing it to billie she inhaled it, she made it look sexy. We pulled up to a light

"Wana shotgun?" I scrunched up my face "what the fuck is that if it involves shooting somebody then no"

Malik laughed "oh mannn"

She shook her head "When I blow the smoke out you inhale but make sure you close to me like we're about to kiss next red light we do it"

I got nervous but I wanted to do it "okay bet"

Malik cheesed "can I record this shit? This about to look fire I never seen two girls do it I won't fantasize over it or no shit like that"

Billie smirked "yea you can and post it too while you're at it" we got to a red light she looked at me "ready?" I nodded she took a pull from it and I leaned in inhaling it I looked at her lips and her with lust in my eyes

I grabbed her chin crashing my lips into hers and she kissed back I never felt lips so soft I heard Malik in the background yelling "WOAHHHHH WHAT THE FUCKKKK!"

I pulled away blushing Malik looked at me with wide eyes "Yooo what the fuckk that escalated quickly! Bills you still want me to post that?"

She bit her lip "yup and send it to me"

We pulled up to a area I knew oh so good. The south side the south side is the hood. It's clean but it's still the hood and hood shit goes on around here.

I looked at Billie "what kind of party is this??"

Malik spoke "my peoples party it's a block party too but you know we kicking shit inside the house too"

I nodded my head "alright bet"

I went to open the door and Billie stopped me

"Woah woah wait hold on"

I pulled away from the door and looked at Billie just in time to see her tucking her gun in her waistband

I stopped and looked at her "what kind of party is this exactly"

She shrugged "a party but these aren't my peoples I can never be too sure"

Malik opened the door "but they mine and they know how I get down so shit won't be popping off not with y'all at least now let's get it rocking"