𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

JUMP STREET CHAPEL HAD, IRONICALLY, NEVER LOOKED SO MERRY BEFORE. But Christmas time was here, and whether you celebrated or not, the joyous spirit was still in the air. Today, there were no drug dealers, rapists, murderers, or con-artists of any kind. Today was a day of peace and joy, as the entire precinct gathered around for an early Christmas party, before they all went on holiday.

Judy and Marcie had arrived a few minutes ago, and each grabbed a cup of hot chocolate from Sal at the door. They had nearly been late because at the last minute Marcie had decided she didn't want to wear red, (although it was her signature color) because Judy was wearing red. Judy had tried to tell her it was fine, but Marcie had already made up her mind. Instead, she opted for a gorgeous black velvet dress. She paired it with red earrings and a red purse, hoping that would give it a more festive feel.

"You say they do this every year?" Marcie asked concernedly, looking at their three male officers. They were at the front of the room, all doing different Marlon Brando character impressions. Everyone else looked on in amusement.

"Well, they did it last year, and I guess they decided to make it a tradition." Judy said, chuckling at Hanson as he finished off the show with the iconic "could have been a contender" line.

Marcie let out an amused laugh as everyone applauded the ridiculous, yet surprisingly entertaining show. Sal had gone up and given them a personal congratulations, so the girls decided they should do so as well.

Judy quickly ran up behind Doug and covered his eyes. "Surprise!" She shouted enthusiastically.

"Hey Jude, I thought you was out of here." Doug said, turning to face her.

"And miss "dueling Brandos"? No way!" Judy replied. "But in two hours I'm headed to Chicago for a real Christmas."

Marcie tried not to frown. She was sad to see her friend go. But Judy wanted to spend her holidays with her family, and although Marcie was a bit jealous of that, she wanted her to be happy. She even offered to drive her to the airport, which is why they couldn't exactly stay long.

"Speaking of which," Doug held up a leaflet. "You coming with, or not?" He asked Hanson, who was eating grapes for some reason. He shook his head.

"Club paradise, eight-hundred dollars, and all the single women you can...meet." Doug continued, though Hanson continued to shake his head.

"Well, that's it, I'm out of here." Judy said quickly as Marcie grinned. Judy gave each of the boys a merry Christmas and a kiss on the lips. Marcie did the same to Doug and Harry, but on the cheek. For Hanson, she simply gave him a slight nod.

"Merry Christmas," she said to him, void of any feeling.

"Awe, I don't get a kiss?" Hanson feigned disappointment. "Would have made my Christmas."

"Shut up," Marcie snapped.

"Marcie, come on, I'm not gonna be late because of you again!" Judy called.

Marcie sighed, giving the boys one last wave, and Hanson one last glare, before rushing to catch up with her.

━ •❃°•°❀°•°❃• ━

"I can't believe you're leaving me all alone! For Christmas!" Marcie said to Judy as she drove her car to the airport. "What am I gonna do?"

"Awe, Marcie, you'll be fine. Listen, don't spend your Christmas all alone, baking and watching movies. Maybe go to a club or something. Meet a guy-"

"No, thanks." Marcie chuckled at the suggestion. "I don't think I'm gonna find myself a quality man in some club on Christmas eve."