Chapter 10

"My head?? What happened to my head??? Did I bumped into something last night??" Naomi asked as she looked at V's back , because V was looking at the soup he was cooking.

"No, I'm talking about headache.... Don't you have a headache??" V asked looking at Naomi.

"Ahh.... A very bad headache, what happened last night?" Naomi asked as she pressed her head firmly because of the headache.

"You don't remember?? You passed out having just a bottle of soju", V told her holding back a giggle.

"Oh, no wonder!!!" Naomi said taking a deep breath.

"Here, sit down I made you, I mean us, hangover soup", V said gesturing towards the chair in front of Naomi as she was standing before the dining table.

"I didn't know that you could cook", Naomi exclaimed in wonder as she sat down on the chair.

"Oh, come on, you bearly know me. And let me tell you, I'm nothing like I look", V said with a grin as he served Naomi the hangover soup and he, himself sat down on the chair facing Naomi.

"And exactly what do you look like?" Naomi said, teasing him.

"Last night someone said that I have the face of a playboy", he smirked.

Naomi chuckled hearing that and said in a playful manner, "Who has got that much guts to say that to you?"

V rolled his eyes and said with a pout ,"Stop giggling, will you?"

"Hey, how did i get here though??" Naomi asked.

"I didn't know your home address, and i couldn't just leave you there so i had to bring you home".

"Oh".

"Where are we at the moment?? I mean where's your house located?" Naomi asked, thinking how should she get back to her dorm.

"I will drop you at your place don't worry", V said as he took their bowls and kept those to the sink.

"But at first breakfast" he said as he took other dishes from the kitchen island.

Naomi is surprised seeing that V can actually cook. Never in her wildest dreams did she thought that he will know how to cook. Also there was no news about it in the fan group either. During breakfast they talked about various things.... At one point Naomi asked,

"Why did that girl called you V last night??"

"Because my other name is V".

"You know your name is very same to a person, who is likely very famous", Naomi said, plotting something in her head.

"Oh really??" V asked narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah, everybody in my university knows him.... my roommate is crazy for him", Naomi said as she took another spoonful of rice to her mouth.

"Who is he?" V asked, keeping his chopsticks on his bowl, his elbow touched the table as his index finger went all the way to his lips.

"His name is also V, he's a member of BTS, a band, which apparently used to be the world famous K-Pop band once upon a time", Naomi gave a grin, as she looked at her food cause she didn't dare to look at V. Afraid that he would know everything.

"Oh, you don't know him??" V asked narrowing his eyes. Naomi could sense the suspense in his tone.

"Nope. Hey, do you know him?" Naomi asked looking at him with curious eyes.

"Shall I tell you a secret??"

"Yeah".

"I am him!!!"

"What?? Aren't you a businessman??" Naomi's heart started pondering so hard that it was almost seen in her face.

"How did you know??" he asked tilting his head.

"I saw your  Best Businessman Award on my way here", Naomi said with a pout.  She is trying her best to keep her attitude casual.

"How much do you know about BTS??" V asked, his complete focus is on Naomi, just like last night, he is looking at her intensely. The intensity in his eyes is so deep that anyone could tell what he wants.

"They are 7 lads, who grew up together dancing, singing and doing comedy", she said with a frown followed by a grin.

"Nothing else??"

"No".

"You don't believe that  I am him , right??" V asked with a playful smile.

"I mean, there is no way you would tell me these things if you actually believed me", V added.

Naomi nodded, acting like she is completely focused on her breakfast. Trying her best to not show what she's feeling inside.

"Yeah it's true that I am a businessman now. But before I used to be a part of that band. But then we broke up, cause we wanted to focus on our solo career", he said taking a deep breath.

Naomi looked at him pitifully,longing in both their eyes, at this moment Naomi feels as if she won't be able to hide her feelings. But somehow she manages.

"Feeling nostalgic??" she asked somehow hiding her feelings.

He gave a sorrowful chuckle. Then he took another deep breath. Naomi took her phone and opened her phone camera.

"Here V, look here", she said with a laugh, trying to light up his mood.

"What??" V said as he looked into the camera, making a victory sign.

"You are famous!! So, I am going sell this picture, and I am pretty sure that I can earn a lot from it", she chuckled.

V laughed  with her. Putting all the weights aside, V knows that why he is feeling so attracted towards Naomi. It's because he can actually be himself with her. And he also knows that he is going to get these things from anyone but her. But what V didn't know is , with all these things, he is falling bit by bit for her.

"Naomi, do you have a boyfriend??"