Chapter 5

Kim Taehyung / V

When V woke up in the morning due to the construction sound near his neighborhood he saw that the most searched topic in  the internet was about Yun Liza . Questions like, "Who is Yun Liza? What does she do?  Her works and what's her relationship with V? " these questions were burning up in the internet. And when he saw that he burned up in anger. Cause her motive of walking with V was successfully completed. But V's motive wasn't. And that made him so much angry. He couldn't believe how scheming Yun Liza was. After venting his anger on Ye Ra he once again ran for an hour. And then he changed to go to his company.

2 months later _

V has finally taken his revenge against Yun Liza. He was burning with anger all these times. I guess he can finally calm down now. For the past 1 month Yun Liza was really popular but that's all thanks to V. But she didn't even express her gratitude to V. Which made V even more angrier . And that's why during the MTV awards when Yun Liza asked V to walk on the red carpet with her, V directly rejected her. And this time he walked with a girl from his company.

When he met Yun Liza in the award function, Yun Liza said, "You said you didn't wanted to come with me, and then I thought you might be coming with some big shot. But turned out that you have come with a newbie. You really surprised me."

V laughed at her comment and said ," You make me laugh. Have you forgotten who I am?  I'm V. I am a big shot myself. I don't need to walk with a big shot. In fact whoever walks with me becomes a big shot. Just like you. So, I just wanted to show you that it's not a big deal for me to make anyone the most searched for a whole month. And also remember, if you can climb up using me then I can bring you down too, right?? Just wait and watch what happenes. "

Yun Liza's face became pale hearing him. She actually hasn't thought that much. But right now hearing V she seems like getting a reality check. V was about to leave but then he stopped and grabbing her shoulders he said, "Listen, don't blame me for not warning you but all the works that you have got for the past 2 months apart from the completed ones, every single new works will go to the newbie you had mentioned. Let me give you a piece of advice, before messing with anyone you should see who you are messing with. I don't know about others but you should never mess with me. "   He pushed her away as he walked away.

Yun Liza became really afraid. Because she knew that V might not be wrong. Because it was true that all of the works that she had got was because of V. Was because of that red carpet from 2 months ago. Because people were thinking that V either likes her or favor her. So everyone was busy trying to work with her. She has lived her dream so far. But now it seems like she is going to be back in her previous life. But she is afraid that her life won't be like before. She is afraid of being insulted.

She called her manager to know if anything has changed yet. But her manager said everything was okay. She felt a little bit relaxed. But what she didn't know is her relaxation was momentary. The worse was on its way to her. It was only a matter of time.

This day at the end of the award function V didn't had to give any interview. But still when he was infront of the camera for QA he said that he had high hopes for the girl who had came with him. He said that he is rooting for her. And he also clarified that he barely knows Yun Liza so people should stop the rumors about them. And added that if people keep on doing that than he might lose the girl he is interested in.

When the news was published everyone became shocked. Few of his fans opposed the idea of having a girl with V . But most of them wished well for who ever V liked. And just as V had said Yun Liza actually lost all her work. All the director and producers became busy to try to get Smiley (the girl who came with V) work with them. Even all the dramas where Yun Liza had completed 3 /4 episodes, she was taken out from those dramas as well.

And when the news reached V, V laughed out loud. And he said, "She should remember this. She should never forget that she can't mess with me. "    Ye Ra agreed with V and said, "You are right V. "

"V about your business trip this week, should I postpone it? " Ye Ra asked. "Why? "   "Aren't you going to chase the girl you are interested in? "  Ye Ra said. V moved closer to Ye Ra and then pushed her to his desk. He hold the desk with his both hands, keeping Ye Ra inside them and then he moved his face just an inch away from Ye Ra's lips and he said, "Should I? " Ye Ra flushed holding her breath and said, "You should if that's what you want". Then V moved his lips even closer to Ye Ra's and said, " What I want! Do you know what I want? " V asked. "N.... I'll try my best to know. " Ye Ra replied. She is still holding her breath. And then V moved his face away from her. And  pulling his hands he moved away from her . Then Ye Ra finally breathed. V went away from her to his chair and then sitting there he said "Yeah, you should. But why are you so nervous? It's not like I'm going to do anything with you. "

"I'm sorry V but I need to go to the washroom. " Saying this Ye Ra ran out of V's office without replying to his question.  V watched her running away and confusingly he said, " These little girls!!! I wonder what goes around their heads. I just bend over a little and she got nervous like that . Huh!! "