Chapter 3

Naomi

She was also seeing the award function like any other Levis in the world. And when V won the most handsome man award she shouted out loud "WOW ". Her mom thought something happened with her and that's why she rushed to see her. "Naomi, what happened?? Are you okay?? Why did you shout?? " her mom asked out of concern.

As soon as she saw her mother she started dancing with her. Around after a minute later when she stopped her mom took a breath and asked her what happened?? Why was she so happy to dance around...? And then she proudly said, "Mom, you know what?? Your son-in-law won the most handsome man award including many other awards. Isn't it amazing?? Isn't he great?? Aren't you proud of him?? " Hearing her, her mother understood what actually happened to her. And then she said, "Yeah, everything you say is right !! Enjoy your time with him. I won't bother you anymore. " And saying that she went back to her work.

Naomi didn't care about her mother's departure at all. She once again started dancing around holding the doll with V's face. It's as if she was actually dancing with her. That's how she felt or she feels everytime she dances with that doll. She giggled loudly a few times. Hearing her, her father asked his wife about what happened with her. She said, "Nothing is wrong with her. It's the same thing that happened with her everyday she sees that guy. " "That guy?? V?? The one she keeps on boosting about?? That superstar or something? " her father said. "Yeah, yeah it's that guy. Now stop worrying about her and help me peeling these beans. " Naomi's mom said.
And then her father started to do the work that his wife suggested.

When everyone is busy with their own work, Suzy went to Naomi. " My lovely sister in law if you are done with dancing around, can I ask you a question? Which I'm sure no one has asked you yet. " "Sure.... I'm too happy now. I won't mind anything right now. " Naomi said with a smile. "How was your exam? " "It was as easy as purple," she answered. "Human language please," Suzy said rolling her eyes. "OK, I meant it very easy". "What will be your point you think? " "Shouldn't be less than 7.5 ". "Very good Naomi. If it actually happens, then I promise I'll make sure that you go to South Korea to fulfill your dream," Suzy said. Hearing Suzy Naomi's eyes lit up. "Honestly sister-in-law?? Will you really do it?? You are not lying right? " Naomi asked to confirm again.

"Of course Naomi I promise. You know I love you the most in this family right? " Suzy said. "I used to know. But I'm not sure now. Are you sure that you love me more than Laura? " Naomi tried to trick her sister-in-law. But Suzy wasn't easy to trick. And that's why she said without hesitation, "Of course. Laura may be my daughter but I know you before I knew her. In fact I knew you even before I knew anyone from this family including your brother. " Suzy is right about this. Actually the first meeting of them was quite dramatic.

Suzy was new in the City when she met Naomi. Suzy was lost and chased by few goons when Naomi saved her by helping her hide. Naomi used her dad's name to chase the goons away too.

Her father has quite of a history of beating people because of his bad temper. But that was all in the past. Ever since he met his wife he has changed. Even now people are afraid of him cause they don't know that he has changed. Only his family members are aware of the it. And that's why none of them are afraid of him. If you ask Naomi then I'm pretty sure that she doesn't even know that her dad can scream. She knows that people are afraid of her father but she doesn't know why.

However that's how Naomi and Suzy met for the first time. At that time Suzy was 18 years old and Naomi was 11. Suzy was surprised to see the courage of an eleven years old girl. However after the goons were gone Naomi told Suzy to look for her if those goons ever bother her again. Naomi showed Suzy her house to look for her.

Since that day Suzy liked Naomi a lot. To be honest she also agreed to date Naomi's brother because of her. But after that she fell in love with him and after that they got married. But that doesn't change the fact the Suzy loves Naomi a lot. She loves Naomi just like she said.

"I'm surprised that you actually said that sister-in-law. Well, if I ever get to marry V then will you support me at that time as well? " Naomi said trying to take advantage of the moment.

To be continued.....