Chapter 9

"What?? You do not believe me? I swear it's one of our specialties", v said being a little turned on by Naomi's sneering.

"Okay!! I believe in you", Naomi said with a chuckle.

V has never thought that there would be a day when he sit  relaxingly like now and talk about these things with someone he completely doesn't know. V took a moment to look around the room, the ambience, and her. He wouldn't  agree that he is playing with her, but he just thinks that it's been a while since he's seen innocence like her. Because the world that he's a part of is ugly, it's hard to keep innocence here....

He stared at her with eyes full of wonder, he watched her as she took her time to enjoy the food. Naomi suddenly looked up from her food only to find V looking at her, her sudden eyes shifting caught V completely off guard.

"What? Why are you staring at me?? Don't worry I won't eat from your share", Naomi said with a pout.

V couldn't reply to her. Cause it seems to him as if everything Naomi is doing is enough to turn him on romantically. It's been a while since he has felt like this. He looked at her with amusement in his eyes. Naomi didn't seem to care or should I say that she had no idea about what was going on in V's head. She just wanted to enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity. A moment with V that belongs only to her.

"So what is it that you actually do???" Naomi asked him, taking a sip from her soft drink can.

V shifted his weight to the other side, attempting to answer. But before he could reply to that Naomi came up with another question....

"To think , I don't even know your name yet", Naomi asked.

"Right, my name is Kim  Tae-hyung. What's your name??" V asked, eagerly waiting to know her name.

"Kim  Tae-hyung??!! Nice name. Well my name is Naomi", she replied with a smile.

Naomi?? V thought of this name inside his head for more than necessary. And her smile is getting him everytime. And these are getting harder to bear for him with passing time.

"Can you drive Naomi??" V asked hoping that she can cause he really needs a drink.

"Yeah, why?" Naomi asked looking at him sideways.

"Nothing, just I need a drink", V honestly answered.

He then asked the waiter for some bottles of soju. Soju is the best go to for tteokbokki. It's one of best combinations for every korean. As the waiter brought the sojus he quickly gulped down a full bottle. Because this room's temperature was getting very high for him.

"Hey, take it easy boy", Naomi looked at him and added,"I'm not going to help you if you throw up".

She laughed imagined that... And her this laugh was like an arrow in his balloon of self control. And as a result it burst out. He looked at her for a handful of time and then leaned over the table....He pulled her closer to him by her neck and then swiftly claimed her mouth. It started as a peck on her lips and then slowly it turned into a steamy one. Naomi at first thought of it as a dream so she didn't hold back. But when things got too intense, and they couldn't keep their hands to themselves, Naomi pulled out.

Reality suddenly hit both of them very hard. And they were too embarrassed to look at each other. Naomi by mistakenly took his soju bottle and gulped it down out of embarrassment. And only when she was finished with the bottle then did she realized that she had drank from the wrong bottle. As a result of the drink she passed out right in front of V.  V looked at her wide eyedly in surprise, It's the first time he's seen someone passing out from a single bottle of soju. He rested his head on the table  out of embarrassment for his earlier conduct.

He picked Naomi up in a princess hug and walked out of the place where his chauffeur was waiting for them, whom he'd called earlier. As he walked towards him, the chauffeur opened the door for them. V very carefully placed the passed out Naomi on the seat and then he scoot in.

"Where to V?" his chauffeur asked as he took his seat behind the wheel.

V thought for a moment but as he doesn't know where she lives , so he asked him to take them in his house.

Next morning Naomi woke up in a completely different surrounding with a very bad headache. He walked out of the bed pushing the blanket aside. And looked around but she couldn't find anyone. So, she walked out of the room and walked down the stairs only to find a shirt less V.

She hide her face behind her hands and said,"Why are you  here? And where is your shirt".

Finally V realized that he wasn't alone anymore and that he had an audience. He felt shy and went straight to his room to put on a sweat shirt. Actually V wasn't intentionally being like that... He'd just finish his exercise and out there in the kitchen he was making a hungover soup for Naomi. He went outside and looked at Naomi who was apparently looking even more beautiful than last night to him.

"Good morning. How are you doing?? Is your head okay??" V asked as he turned the stove off.