Chapter 2

Kim Taehyung / V

At an award function.  "And the award for the best mv goes to ' Still Alive,' Congratulations V," the host announces. V goes up to the stage to receive the award. "V, I guess including this  you have already received 4 awards. There is only one category left where you were nominated. What do you think? Do you think you will get that award too? " the host asked.  V is V because of his personality I guess. His words always cuts like knife. "Don't you know what's the next category is?  It's the best male singer of this year. I'm sure to win."  Hearing him everyone in that function laughed knowing that he isn't wrong. But the host, well he was speechless.  V received the award and thanked his Co workers, director and everyone related with the making of the music video. He specifically thanked his fans.

And as V had said he had received that award as well. Even in this function he was the one to win the most awards. After the award function he was going back to his van when Jung Ye Ra, his assistant told him that he had an interview to attend, since he had won the most awards. He took a deep breath of anger and keeping a smile in his face he said to Ye Ra " Where the hell is Go Dam Shin?  Didn't I  make it clear last time that I won't take any interviews on days like this. Doesn't she understand I'm tired? "

In normal times he would scream out loud. But since he was in a show that's why he had to take care of his image in spite of being angry. Ye Ra shivered hearing him. Cause she knew how angry he was. He only looks for Go Dam Shin when he is super angry. Well, Go Dam Shin is V's manager. V usually calls her Noona. But when he is angry he calls her by her full name. Actually it's his way of expressing how angry he is.

"V, onni is out there to talk to them. But they don't want to listen. They are insisting on it. I don't think that there is anything she can do. " Ye Ra said.

"Who is asking for your opinion? Keep it to yourself. Take me where I'll have to give interview," V said after taking a deep breath.    "Sure, this way," Ye Ra led V to the interview spot .

Going there they saw Go Dam Shin arguing with the authorities of the award function. V went to her and said, " Noona it's alright. I'll do it. Don't worry. " Even though V said it silently but Go Dam Shin got afraid cause she knew that what was waiting for her. V told the interviewrs to get ready for the interview. He also added that he doesn't have much time so he wants it to be done soon. After that a girl came to give him the interview sheet where the questions were written. But he said that he doesn't need them, cause he is too tired to read.

The interview begins in 15 minutes. After all being settled in their certain spots, the camera started rolling . At first a guy came and said infront of the camera, "Hello guys , Good evening.  I'm sure that you all have seen in the award function that V as in Kim Taehyung won the most awards today. And that's why we have arranged this exclusive interview to know how he feels. Let's get to it."    After this he left and the interviewer started to ask questions.

The interviewer : Hello V. Good evening. At first congratulations for winning so many awards once again. Can you please tell us how are you feeling?

V: Feeling?? How should I put it? I'm used to it.

The camera man said, "We'll edit it out. "

V : I'm feeling wonderful. This is an amazing feeling. And I know that this wouldn't have been possible without my fans. So I'm greatful to them. Thank you so much Levis.

He said the last sentence looking at the camera. And made a heart for his fans. Levis is the name of his fandom.

The interviewer : OK. Well, we all know how much you love your fans. They must be proud of you. All right let's move to the next question... Your song "Still Alive " that won the award.... Well, how did you come up with this?

V : I didn't come up with this.  My songwriter did. I just sung it.

Everyone stared at him. The director said cut. And he came to V and said, "Listen I know you are tired, we are too. And that's why we would very much appreciate if you could behave. "
"I'm behaving. And I'm not lying. " V said to the director.   "We don't want the truth. Say what the people wants to hear," the direction said.     "OK fine. Shall we start then? " V said. The interview start once again .

V: Well this song....  You know during the pandemic.... I didn't had much activities. In fact no one did. I knew that my fans were worried for me. So, I wrote this to let them know that I'm still alive.

The interviewer : Oh I see.  Yeah, actually the pandemic was very scary. So, we saw in the red carpet that you came with Yun Liza. Was she your date?? I mean Are you dating her? You know everyone is curious.

V : No, I'm not dating her. She called me and said that she doesn't have anyone to walk in the red carpet and asked me if I would be with her. As I also didn't have anyone fixed to come with so I said yes. And that's how it was.

The interviewer : Ooh. Well, everyone was wondering that maybe you are dating her. You know they are burning up internet about it.

V : I know my fans. I'm sure they are capable of it. ( He said with a smile)

The interviewer : So, is she going home with you?

                                             To be continued .....