"Yeah.." I said.

"You're holding up something. Are you sure you're ok? Anything hurts?" Dinah said standing up causing the domino of three to fall over jolting them up awake.

"Woah." Ally said and looked at me. "Yay! You're awake!"

"Where's Y/N?" I asked.

"She's next door." Camila answered. the five of us rushed inside Y/N's room which is much more bigger than mine because of the equipments that's stuck in her. My room is really meant for tired people who needs sleep.

I quietly walked inside since Y/N is asleep, so is Zac, Andres, Shay and Cara and Simon too.

"Lauren, you're awake." Someone said which scared the five of us.

"I'm sorry to startle you." Simon said.

"I thought you're asleep?" Dinah asked him.

"Even if I try I can't. I can't lose the last of Y/LN her dad is an only child and her grandparents from father side is with him as well. Y/N is the last standing Y/LN. she might be half Cowell but still she's the only one left and she's my only niece." Simon said.

"How is she?" I asked.

"The doctor said she'll wake up soon and let's expect mood swings and maybe temporary memory loss. But I told them about Y/N's condition and the doctor said that there's a possibility that Y/N will remember who she is but then if she did she might get confuse of what's the reality or the lies I planted inside of her head." Simon said.

"Did they know who did it?" I asked afraid of the answer but I still want to know.

"Yeah. It's the same guy that planned the jet accident. Seemed to me that he is mad at the family so he want them gone."Simon said and sighed looking at Y/N. He didn't really answer my question.

"Who did it?" I asked much more firmly. I looked at the girls and they all averted their eyes else where. I heard groaning and looked to see hat the rest of Allegiance are waking up as well. I rushed to them. "who did it?" I asked hit even bothering about my manners I just wanna know who.

"Jacob did it." Simon said when no one answered.

"Jacob?" I asked.

"Yes, Jacob Whistessides." Simon agreed.

"But how?" I asked.

"Jacob's father is once a loyal worker for the Y/LN but he got fired because of something that no one really knows what but it was rumoured that Mr. Whitesides has been stealing from the company so yeah. I don't know the real reason of Jacob but the feud started a generation ago." Simon explained.

"I'm gonna kill that asshole!" I sneered and they calmed me down telling me that he's already behind bars and got punched and slapped by the gang.

Y/N's POV

I was just walking aimlessly around a garden not really knowing where to go. When all the sudden I hear a voice.

"Y/N." The voice called out softly.

"Hello?" I asked. I looked around once that I made a complete 360 degrees I am face to face with and elegant woman in front of me.

"Hi." I whispered. She held out her hand and I took it. She guided me on top of a hill where a Man and a younger lady awaits waving at us.

"We've missed you so much, Y/N." The woman said looking at me with a smile. Once we got on top of the hills there I saw a man that shared resemblance with maybe their daughter who smiled and waved at me. I shyly waved back.