Chapter 3

Your POV

“Wow.” Cara said. She took her box and sat on the couch, one by one we followed her and did the same, and we took all the papers and fake information about us. All the pictures that we need to put around the house and frame it in our bedroom. There’s also a background story of how we met and how we bought the house and everything is just a freakin lie.

“So base on this information we need to learn and tell people we were harmonizers that met and we hit off and became friends.” Zac said.

We then hear our tv I don’t know how but we did, we looked at it a said ‘Incoming call’ I didn’t know that the tv is a touch screen so I accepted the call and we saw Simon’s face.

“Hello there.” He said with his thick accent. “I see that you guys have opened the package.” He said and smiled.

“We did, but why?” I asked.

“Well, let’s just call it a ‘experiment’ we want to see how fast fans can make you guys go up.” He explained. “And by doing so we want you guys to have these fake backgrounds and how you meet each other, but don’t worry you guys can still keep you talents and sexuality and name.”

“ok.” We said in unison.

“By the way, you won’t be able to meet Fifth Harmony tomorrow because they are starting a tour, so change of plans.” He said.

“What is that?” Shay asked.

“Well you will meet them after their tour and after your cover that you posted in YouTube me and LA came up with a conclusion that you guys don’t need help to harmonize.” He replied.

“So do you want us to jst keep posting covers? Do Q and A? Film our lives?” Andres asked with his cute Spanish accent.

“Yup!” Simon said. “Congratulations by the way, you guys just hit a million views on your first cover.”

“What!?” We all shrieked.

“Go ahead and check, in the mean time I have to go. Another meeting.” He said and the call died.

We checked and looked, we did hit a million in less than two hours, thanks to the help of Lauren for tweeting us. We read the comments and they were 98% positive. Some says that we can do a lot better, well what can I say haters also counts in views. So they help us achieve it anyway.

“Guys, most of the accounts are harmonizers.” Cara said.

“Thanks to Lauren.” I said proudly. I then get on my phone that was given by Simon and went on twitter, I already have the account. So I followed Lauren and the rest of the Fifth Harmony and their band account.

“You’re whipped.” Cara said and nudged me.

Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara