Chapter 15

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry if it took me a lot of time to update.... But here it is! I hope you guys enjoy it and I might be a little late but I just want to say that I am so proud of Fifth Harmony for releasing their Album, the tour, winning a KCA and the Worth It music video!! Love you guys all!!
---------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

"How comes we've never done this before?" Lauren asks, as we continued on swaying back and forth like we are in a prom slow dancing in a song. Her head resting on the base of my neck while her arms are wrapped around my neck.

"I don't know, maybe beccause right now, we are sure of the feelings that we have and we are just acting up on it." I answered.

"I don't understand Y/N, why did it take us so long to wait? To realise?" She asked as she tilted her head to look at me. I look down at her.

"I don't know either. But hey, at least we are here now." I said and chuckled. Lauren giggled and unlatched herself from mine, she started walking backwards while intertwining her fingers with mine.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Aren't you hungry?" She asked me and smirked. My mouth fell ajar and she laughed.

"You looked at me with a "come with me I'm going to tell you a secret look" and now you're taking me to dinner?" I asked.

"Andres was calling, I didn't know you are not listening." Lauren giggled.

"Wait, he did?" I asked, confused, because I sure have clear hearing and I did not hear Andres called us for dinner. "Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Hundred per cent!" Lauren said and winked.

Gosh, this girl will be the death of me.

As we walked down hand in hand I realized that we did not settle in, Lauren and I. We just kind of prove to each other that we like each other we really did not talk about anything between us just yet, if we are more than friends. But for sure we are on the same page... M.U. (Mutual Understanding)

"Y/N!" Lauren snapped at me when we are at the bottom of the staircase.

"Yes?"i asked as if nothing happened.

"You were zoned out! I asked you something!" She said and giggled.

"Wait, what? No you didn't!" I said.

"Yes I did!"

"Then what did you ask me?" I asked her and she started to play with my fingers, intertwining them with mine, drawing random patterns on the back of my hand. "Well?" I asked again.

"Uummm, I just want to ask if you want to label us? I mean, like anything? Girlfriends?" She started rambling.

"Hey, it's ok if we don't yet, I mean I don't want it to be all the sudden, you know? Because just like Shakespeare said "those who run fast, they stumble and fall" or something like that." I said trying not to sound as if I don't want to, because I do want too but I don't want her to get the message that I'm too eager either.

She giggled and cupped my cheek and caressed it with the pad of her thumb. "That is totally fine with me." she said and smile. "but, now, I think it's safe to say that we are seeing each other? You know dating." Lauren said as she took a step closer to me, and slowly she went on her tippy toes and peck my lips, but as soon as her lips left my lips I bent down and caught it again with mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she settled on wrapping hers around my neck.

As we started kissing and I was about to ask for permission to battle her tongue, someone cleared their throat. I unlatched my lips away from Lauren and leaned in to rest my forehead on hers and laughed. Lauren laughed and we looked at the way from the sound.

Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara