Chapter 13

You and the rest of Allegiance is preparing the set for Fifth Harmony's music video of "All I want for Christmas"

"Y/N, are the lights ready?" Zac asked as he keep on moving the gifts or heavy things on their rightful places while Shay and Cara redecorate the tree and the fireplace. You are the tech person of the group so you do all the lighting and the the camera. Andres on the other hand is preparing the studio for the girls to record their vocals clearly.

Fifth Harmony is done and ready to go just watching you guys do all the work.

"Wow, they all look professional." Ally beamed.

"That's because you've been staring at Zac's biceps." Dinah said.

"No I'm not!" Ally whined.

"Yes you do!" Camila intervene.

"Stop denying it! Ally" Normani butt in.

They are waiting for Lauren's witty remark while using her extensive vocabulary but no, they received nothing. They all looked at Lauren and found her dreamily staring at you.

"Lauren, there's a horse shoe that is about to hit you!" Dinah screamed on top of her lungs but still nothing.

"Are you guys all right?" You asked. this caught your attention because where the heck will that horseshoe come from?

"Yeah, we are. Lauren here was just dreaming!" Normani said while covering Dinah's mouth because we all know that Dinah will say something bluntly that will make things awkward.

"Uhm, she definitely looks like a tomato." You said a little amused "Lauren! Are you ok?"

"Yeah... Haha why wouldn't I be?" She nervously said. She's embarrassed by her friends for almost getting caught by you!

"Hahahah! Ok, well all is prepared, so are you guys ready?" You asked.

A chorus of enthusiastic yeah's was heard and everyone is excited to shoot the music video.

You can't help but to stare at her beauty and the way she looks at the camera, she's as if telling the audience a secret, probably why everyone is just captivated. her green eyes just stares at you and to your soul.

"Omg!! Look!" You hear Lauren say, you looked over to see that she's staring at you. You smiled and leaned closer.

Lauren's POV

The moment when I did not expect for Y/N to lean closer! She could just turn her head and if I did we would be kissing right now. I'm looking at her and I'm just hoping that she won't look at me because I'm frozen and I can't move.

"You guys did really good! This is perfect!" Cara said.

"Yeah! You all look so perfect and Cheistmassy!" Andres said.

"Ally! You look so cute!" Zac blurted out.

"Good job guys!" Shay said while giggling at Zac's blunt comment.

"Yeah! This is great! Now we just have to record your voices down in the basement. What do you-" Y/N said but was cut off when she turned her head, oh so slightly and so slow, that I felt every part of her wet and soft lips brushed mine, and is still glued at this every second the time slowed down, and right before my eyes, I saw my future with her. How she can bring me my happiness, the love that I've been craving for from a relationship.

But then every good things have to end, so quickly, like it never happened.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that. I didn't know our heads were that close!" Y/N said but now standing 10 feet away from me, while scratching the bak of her neck.

I smiled. "It's fine! Don't worry about it ok?" I asked. I didn't want this to become the reason of a possible distance between us.

It was silent, it was just me and Y/N staring at each other when somebody interrupted it with their obnoxious cough!

"Well! It's time for recoding voices!" Andres squealed.

We then walked but Y/N is staying behind to get the camera so she can record the recoding part.

"Y/N, clean up later!" Camila called.

"I want to video tape you guys while recording." Y/N said while pouting.

"I'll-" I was about to say but Cara beat me to it.

"I'll help you!" Cara said.

"Ok!" Y/N said smiling and going back to work. She won't even look at me. Gosh! She's probably embarrassed! Or maybe she just don't care the way I do. she might not like me in that way. but I heard her say it! She likes me! Right?

"Hey! Lauren" Camila whispered yelled.

"Yes?" I asked absentmindedly.

"Girl! That was a kiss you got from Y/N" dinah said.

"Funny guys! It was an accident and our lips just touched that you merely call it a kiss!" I grumbled.

"Hey, Lo, look at the bright side atleast you gotta taste of her lips." Ally smiled.

"Alright! Alright! Fine!" I said and continues walking.

Y/N's POV

"Gosh, Cara. Her lips are so soft! You don't understand!" I fangirled

Cara laughed "Y/N, why don't you just tell her that you like her?"

My smiled faltered into a thin line. "Cara-" I started but Cara interrupted me.

"No, it's time for you to listen to me and stop being so oblivious!" Cara said strictly.

"But-"

"No, I said I will talk and you will listen!" She started.

"No, you said, you want me to listen to you. you never said that I won't talk." I argued.

"Stop being so childish about this, will you?" She asked and looked at me with a death glare!

"Ok," I said.

"Y/N anyone with eyes knows that you like Lauren, by just simply looking at her, it tells us how much you like her, and admire her. Also, what's the point of keepin that in you anyways? You better take the chance that she's still here. What can honestly go wrong?" She asked. "Also, Y/N, if you keep on waiting for the "right" time, sometimes you'll miss the actual opportunity." she said and smiled. she then patted my shoulder and followed the rest of them downstairs.

But I'm not waiting on the right time. I just want to know if she likes me. Or not, a sign, I just want a sign to know if she's really the one.

*End of POV*

Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. you think too much.... I wonder when you'll realize that the sign that you're looking for is right under your nose! Im getting tired of this! Just ask her out already!